ADVERTISEMENT

“Did you feel you let Coach Self down when Deandre Ayton did not go to the University of Kansas?”

Not really. Besides, you think only a handful of players handlers are getting handouts from shoe companies and agents? You think it started with this past class? I don't want to hear "the top kids don't need the money, because they are going to be millionaires" argument either. I am sure there are many families who do not know the AAU coach or other hanger ons are trying to get theirs, but to think this is an isolated incident, when the NCAA is changing their rules on high school and college kids being able to sign and take money from agents because of this, is naive.

KU is dirty. Self is dirty. You are the Zipp of KU. Face it, KU is now on the same level as UL and UNC. Punishment or not, your past is tainted.

You are so blind in your fandom that you can’t see it is the colleges that are trying to play with the big boys being talked about. You don’t hear UK, Duke, etc., being discussed. They just spent an entire day talking KU and aren’t done yet.

We could have a section of this forum dedicated to the issues at KU. It’s every year. Your school is a cesspool just like UL.

KU is dirty. Self is dirty. You are the Zipp of KU. Face it, KU is now on the same level as UL and UNC. Punishment or not, your past is tainted.

You are so blind in your fandom that you can’t see it is the colleges that are trying to play with the big boys being talked about. You don’t hear UK, Duke, etc., being discussed. They just spent an entire day talking KU and aren’t done yet.

We could have a section of this forum dedicated to the issues at KU. It’s every year. Your school is a cesspool just like UL.

Okay. This is an isolated case. The NCAA rules which will allow this was done in a vacuum of ignorance of the current landscape, because the current landscape is pure. The Kansas staff was directly involved with this, despite testimony that they were not. Only the handful of schools named "cheat" the rest of the schools do not, despite recruiting the same pool of players from the same pristine market.

Also... what is Zipp?

Okay. This is an isolated case. The NCAA rules which will allow this was done in a vacuum of ignorance of the current landscape, because the current landscape is pure. The Kansas staff was directly involved with this, despite testimony that they were not. Only the handful of schools named "cheat" the rest of the schools do not, despite recruiting the same pool of players from the same pristine market.

You can always switch to being a Carolina fan when this KU thing falls apart. You'd fit in perfectly.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Not really. Besides, you think only a handful of players handlers are getting handouts from shoe companies and agents? You think it started with this past class? I don't want to hear "the top kids don't need the money, because they are going to be millionaires" argument either. I am sure there are many families who do not know the AAU coach or other hanger ons are trying to get theirs, but to think this is an isolated incident, when the NCAA is changing their rules on high school and college kids being able to sign and take money from agents because of this, is naive.

So you've switched from "we're innocent!" to "somebody's doing it so it's OK!" .......sounds like you know that KU is guilty as hell. BTW~ you happen to remember the saga of Lester Earl? That was Ole Roy when he was at KU wasn't it? KU has been dirty for decades. KU & UNC are the poster boys for cheating and slimy coaches.

So you've switched from "we're innocent!" to "somebody's doing it so it's OK!" .......sounds like you know that KU is guilty as hell. BTW~ you happen to remember the saga of Lester Earl? That was Ole Roy when he was at KU wasn't it? KU has been dirty for decades. KU & UNC are the poster boys for cheating and slimy coaches.

My post was sarcasm. What was the saga of Lester Earl? That LSU cheated to get him? How was that a KU issue?

Everyone remember this long article of KU and their dirty deeds. Yet untouched, if you haven't take time and read and your mind will fall out of your head.

https://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/kansas-basketball-scandals-very-long-takes-time-read

Like I said earlier, we could have an entire section of this forum dedicated to KU scandals. There are that many and it isn’t once every five years or so. It is literally every year.

I wish whoever wrote that article you linked would add to it. It would be double in length.

Reactions: Rideordiewildcat
That doesn't make sense. Adopting new rules which allow what this investigation is purporting to prosecute and you think the NCAA will punish schools for things it will allow soon?

That doesn't make sense. Adopting new rules which allow what this investigation is purporting to prosecute and you think the NCAA will punish schools for things it will allow soon?
That's because you miss the point, some of the new rules are to help prevent these under the table deals from occurring, like players are allow to talk to agents under NCAA supervision, players are allow to declare for the draft, and if they are not picked they can come back to the school they left, just to name a few. No, Kansas and other schools are going to get busted for rules already on the books.

Makes for great reading !! But then again I like reading things based on true actual facts!!
That was chalked full of facts. KU fans just can’t seem to except what the rest of NCAA has known for years that Kansas is the dirtiest program followed by UNC and they both have had two coaches in common.

yes... and because it's common sense and the corruption is so widespread that rather than spend money to inforce current rules they're more likely to create new rules that lets all the mentioned schools off the hook that haven't already been punished.

Two resident Kansas fans liked your post saying nothing would happen to them. Lol.

They want to believe it so bad. I bet money by the end of this they just say hey, everyone was cheating and so were we, but we shouldn't be held responsible"

Jayhawks have no credibility anymore. Self can cheat and claim ignorance and they're good. Just blame the system and move on.

Unreal.

That was chalked full of facts. KU fans just can’t seem to except what the rest of NCAA has known for years that Kansas is the dirtiest program followed by UNC and they both have had two coaches in common.
That what I was saying I liked reading it because of the facts in there !!!

ADVERTISEMENT