ADVERTISEMENT

“Anti-Vaxxers”

I asked one my clients if she was excited about getting the vaccine. She replied, "No, because Bill Gates is trying to control over population and he wants to make women sterile."

😢

I failed to mention she is 73 yrs old.

Last edited:
Anti Vax is simply someone who refuses all vaccinations. Im not anti Vax, but im also going no where near the covid Vax.

To those who say I am foolish for not following the scientists, I say to you science is never perfect. They may have a good understanding of its effects in a controlled study with controlled variables, but it is 100% impossible to factor in all circumstances, and that's proven over and over again with new fda approved drugs.

My family is full of medical professionals and they almost all share the same opinion as what I've stated here. So my opinion is backed up by professionals who I've been told to follow.

My grandfather who is a scientist and my father who is a surgeon have stories that would scare all of you when it comes to medicine released for use.

I asked one my clients if she was excited about getting the vaccine. She replied, "No, because Bill Gates is trying to control over population and he wants to make women sterile."

😢

I failed to mention she is 73 yrs old.
Wood.

Anti Vax is simply someone who refuses all vaccinations. Im not anti Vax, but im also going no where near the covid Vax.

To those who say I am foolish for not following the scientists, I say to you science is never perfect. They may have a good understanding of its effects in a controlled study with controlled variables, but it is 100% impossible to factor in all circumstances, and that's proven over and over again with new fda approved drugs.

My family is full of medical professionals and they almost all share the same opinion as what I've stated here. So my opinion is backed up by professionals who I've been told to follow.

My grandfather who is a scientist and my father who is a surgeon have stories that would scare all of you when it comes to medicine released for use.
Follow the bouncing lawyer commercials about 10 years after a new pill or vax has been out for about that long and we get an idea about the pharmaceutical companies reliability.

Follow the bouncing lawyer commercials about 10 years after a new pill or vax has been out for about that long and we get an idea about the pharmaceutical companies reliability.

I've never seen a lawyer ad about a vaccine. Further, the % of medicines that have an actual lawsuit attached to them is a fractional %.

I read today that the vaccines' acceptance is up to 56% from less than 40% in November. People have seen it's pretty harmless after 15M doses being given even if they don't necessarily believe the vaccines do anything.

I've also read on threads here about that 50% of hospital workers won't take it. Just today I realized/thought about that the average age of hospital workers is probably around 40. So their risk of being seriously harmed by the virus is pretty low such that getting the virus & developing immunity in that way manner may be a reasonable choice versus the vaccines.

So, when there are polls that say, say 50%, of people will take the vaccine, what is the age breakouts for that overall number? I haven't seen that. My guess it's 80% for those over 80, 75% for those 60-80, and 25% for those under 40. Other ideas?

That's all for now.

I read today that the vaccines' acceptance is up to 56% from less than 40% in November. People have seen it's pretty harmless after 15M doses being given even if they don't necessarily believe the vaccines do anything.

I've also read on threads here about that 50% of hospital workers won't take it. Just today I realized/thought about that the average age of hospital workers is probably around 40. So their risk of being seriously harmed by the virus is pretty low such that getting the virus & developing immunity in that way manner may be a reasonable choice versus the vaccines.

So, when there are polls that say, say 50%, of people will take the vaccine, what is the age breakouts for that overall number? I haven't seen that. My guess it's 80% for those over 80, 75% for those 60-80, and 25% for those under 40. Other ideas?

That's all for now.

the hospital #'s are very misleading.

For Physicians the % is over 90%.

The big issue seems to be women who are in their "child bearing" years. the absurd online Bullshit about "population control" has a lot of those folks freaked out. This is where the fake news/conspiracy stuff can have such a bad effect on society. If you want to convince a woman to be irrational, tell them it will effect their ability to have children. Shame on those spreading this false and absurd claim.

ADVERTISEMENT