ADVERTISEMENT

“All Transfer In” vs “All Transfer Out”

bthaunert

All-American
Apr 4, 2007
was thinking about guys who have transferred in and out of the program with Tai’s announcement and Charles playing in the game tonight. Here is who I have:

All Transfer In Team
C - Mark Pope
F - Shelby Linville
F - Heshimu Evans
G - Derek Anderson
G - Kyle Macy

All Transfer Out Team
C - Michael Bradley
F - Rodrick Rhodes
F - Chris Mills
G - Derrick Jasper
G - Charles Matthews

Missing anyone here?

was thinking about guys who have transferred in and out of the program with Tai’s announcement and Charles playing in the game tonight. Here is who I have:

All Transfer In Team
C - Mark Pope
F - Shelby Linville
F - Heshimu Evans
G - Derek Anderson
G - Kyle Macy

All Transfer Out Team
C - Michael Bradley
F - Rodrick Rhodes
F - Chris Mills
G - Derrick Jasper
G - Charles Matthews

Missing anyone here?
The transfer out team is missing the stud Matt pilgrim. If we kept him, we would of had two more championships

All Transfer In Team
C - Mark Pope
F - Shelby Linville
F - Heshimu Evans
G - Derek Anderson
G - Kyle Macy

All Transfer Out Team
C - Michael Bradley
F - Rodrick Rhodes
F - Chris Mills
G - Derrick Jasper
G - Charles Matthews

Missing anyone here?
Hard to argue this except in the Wiltjer over Jasper, Vince Del Negro and Don Rolfes deserve honorable mention.

Last edited:
I had to look it up also. Not the one that played with the spurs and had awesome hair. That one went to mc state
Vince was a 6'5" guard Rolfes a 6'6" froward both played in the mid 60's near the same time but not at the same time if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Ryan Harrow actually had a decent amount of success after leaving. Bonus points because he could get water for the Transfer In team.

Have we ever had another player to both transfer in and transfer out?

I'm not our biggest historian, so I'm sure there's some. In recent memory, depending on if you count whether they played or not, or if they're JUCO, Matt Pilgrim and Darnell Dodson are about all I can think of.

All Transfer In Team
C - Mark Pope
F - Shelby Linville
F - Heshimu Evans
G - Derek Anderson
G - Kyle Macy

All Transfer Out Team
C - Michael Bradley
F - Rodrick Rhodes
F - Chris Mills
G - Derrick Jasper
G - Charles Matthews

Missing anyone here?

Wiltjer needs to be in there.

But the Trasfer in beats the Out pretty good

I'm not our biggest historian, so I'm sure there's some. In recent memory, depending on if you count whether they played or not, or if they're JUCO, Matt Pilgrim and Darnell Dodson are about all I can think of.
Dodson would definitely count. Forgot about him. He was kind of forgettable.

I don't remember Vinny Del Negro or Don Rolfs, who ever that is, playing for Kentucky.
Early 1960's. Vinny Del Negro came in from Jr. College. Don Rolfes, was a big rugged red head, and a high school All American from Cincinnati. Transferred to UC and was pretty good.

Reactions: Glenn's take
Anyone remember Bob Fowler? A 6'4" forward that could really jump. Played one year at UK and transferred to (?) Iowa State.

Reactions: UNIVKY
Anyone remember Bob Fowler? A 6'4" forward that could really jump. Played one year at UK and transferred to (?) Iowa State.
Didn't he have like a 48" vertical? I think he may have passed away. Somebody can correct me if I have him mixed up with someone else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT