ADVERTISEMENT

‘National championship’ on the way for LSU basketball?

I quit taking it serious with the Davis comment. I am UK blue through and through but that aside, he can handle AD? Now? I don't think so. (I added a little but it is what I perceived he meant.) AD is now IT in the NBA. (The dough speaks if nothing else does.)

When you start talking about what you can do and what others cannot it tends to lend to a self-confidence issue. He may well prove it on the court but I'll hold off keeping a straight face for now. Ha Ha...
forget AD, I want to see him pull his attitude with Cousins, LOL

Reactions: BBUK
We will see soon enough and so will he, wait til we get them at home or on a neutral floor, they don't have the coach or the pedigree to win it all. I see a few losses coming up for them, the first one on Saturday. A freshman in front of a microphone will say some silly things, They are a good team but that's funny.

Skal is scary good
Murray looks like he's really good

Ullis and Briscoe are Bulldogs with talent and floor leadership.

Poythress, if healthy, will be senior who is a physical beast! He has the capability to be a defensive shutdown artist.

Lee is Uber athletic and appears to have a chip on his shoulder.

Matthews, Mulder, Hawk, and Willis give us a lot of flexibility and secondary options.

I look forward to a war with LSU, but there's not way they're winnjng a title unless Simmons is ungodly good and can win "on his own" when needed.

I know a lot of Kentucky fans made some silly blue tinted glasses while talking about college basketball. The most insane thing i read in this thread would have to be the part about Lee having a chip on his shoulder. What? What did you see from Lee during any point of his Kentucky career to make you think that? Besides the Michigan game a few years ago, Lee has never played the game of basketball with a chip on his shoulder. If he ever could have developed one, we would probably be talking about a totally different player than the Lee we are so used to. Yeah, the kid can jump. We all know that. In today's college basketball, it's rare you find a team with a guy that can't jump. Maybe not as high as Lee, but we're talking about basketball here. Jumping doesn't make a great player. Ask Alex Poythress.

ADVERTISEMENT