ADVERTISEMENT

Za Darius drafted by the Ravens in the 4th Round

ukalum1988

All-American
Dec 21, 2014
Evansville IN
As a Ravens fan, I'm pretty stoked about this pick. The Ravens-Steelers rivalry is arguably one of the best, if the best in the NFL, so it will be interesting to see how Bud and Z do when the teams get after it on the field. At least they're not on opposite sides of the ball going against each other in the heat of battle.

Last edited:
Good for him. I was hoping he'd go toward the end of Rd 3 but this is good too.

Ravens and Steelers both have great defensive traditions. These are two of the best landing spots for Z & Bud that I could have hoped for.

Give em hell guys!

From teammates to rivals. Glad Z is getting his time to shine in the NFL.

Glad he was drafted but I was a little surprised it was the Ravens. He seems like a better fit for a 4-3.

Congrats to big Z, hopefully the Ravens will be able to get him to fulfill his potential. He is extremely raw technique-wise, once they get that sorted out and he is confident in what he is doing, he could be a very solid player for them. Best of luck big guy.

Think the football Gods were looking out for both Bud and Z. Both get to go to franchises that know how to win and develop defensive talent. Bud especially since he had to endure so much losing the past 4 years.

ADVERTISEMENT