ADVERTISEMENT

Your Predictions on Conference Champions and Why

Dakota25

Junior
Nov 24, 2014
Cincinnati Ohio
Here are my predictions
ACC: UNC- They return everyone but Tokoto from a decent sweet sixteen team. They should have plenty of chemistry and experience.
Big Ten: Maryland- They were good last year and they return Trimble and Laymen who are future NBA players.
Big Twelve: Kansas- They return a solid core and they win the conference every year.
Pac Twelve: Arizona- The Pac twelve is pretty much between them and Cali. Arizona had a solid recruiting class and they have a good program.
SEC: UK- The best team in which should be an up year for the conference. The best recruiting class to go along with Ulis, Lee, and Poythress.
Mid Major: Wichita State- They return VanVleet and Baker. It's pretty much between them and Gonzaga.

Reactions: brianpoe
Here are my predictions
ACC: UNC- They return everyone but Tokoto from a decent sweet sixteen team. They should have plenty of chemistry and experience.
Big Ten: Maryland- They were good last year and they return Trimble and Laymen who are future NBA players.
Big Twelve: Kansas- They return a solid core and they win the conference every year.
Pac Twelve: Arizona- The Pac twelve is pretty much between them and Cali. Arizona had a solid recruiting class and they have a good program.
SEC: UK- The best team in which should be an up year for the conference. The best recruiting class to go along with Ulis, Lee, and Poythress.
Mid Major: Wichita State- They return VanVleet and Baker. It's pretty much between them and Gonzaga.

I expect Gonzaga to feast on cupcakes again and be a top 2-3 seed. I cringe at the thought of those frauds having 1-2 losses come Selection Sunday and stealing a 1 seed or 2 seed from a much more deserving team.

As for the ACC, I'm going to go with Duke. I agree with everyone else. I just trust K and Duke to somehow pull it off again, why I do not trust UNC and Roy.

ADVERTISEMENT