ADVERTISEMENT

Your guess on the line for the Florida game ?

I’ll say 4.5. Florida isn’t a bad team and this will be our first true road game (outside of UL but it was 70% blue). Should be a good one. We have to shore up the rebounding and hope the offense keeps humming.

Reactions: Greatestalltime
I’ll say 4.5. Florida isn’t a bad team and this will be our first true road game (outside of UL but it was 70% blue). Should be a good one. We have to shore up the rebounding and hope the offense keeps humming.
Need to play a little defense for a change.

I saw an article today where ESPN predicted a Florida victory so I know Ky will get the W. Cat's by 10..

UF is gonna be favored based on the home court advantage, most likely. Last week, I know Florida was expected to win this one. Although, that has apparently tightened up over the last week or so, after UK's dominant wins over Louisville and IL State. According to the Massey composite ratings, UK has a 52% chance to win. They have the same chance to win at Texas A&M right now also, though I'm sure that number will change based on what happens against Florida and Missouri.

I'm feeling pretty good about the team right now, even on the road. They seem better when they're more focused and know they could possibly lose if they don't play well. I'd also say, the depth on this team gives us more margin for error. Even if someone has a bad game, others can pick up the slack.

Reactions: westerncat
Historically Cal teams struggle early on the road and UF is a tough road game anyway. UF-4.5 is my guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT