ADVERTISEMENT

Wow...We beat Kansas like a drum

Should have beaten them like a drum twice during the 11/12 season. Too sloppy in the first half of the game in MSG and coasted in the 2nd half during the Finals.

Without the big 12 front office, they're basically LSU, historically speaking. Pathetic for a blue blood.

What's your point OP...seems like a case of captain obvious or at least a case of whoopass...:)

Oh what a splendid beat down indeed. One I'm sure they won't soon forget.

oriade.jpg

KENTUCKY-DRUMMER.gif

Our players' effort level in that game was off the charts. I don't feel like their effort was anywhere near that level at any point in the second half of the season with the exception of the WVa game.

Should have beaten them like a drum twice during the 11/12 season. Too sloppy in the first half of the game in MSG and coasted in the 2nd half during the Finals.
We did beat them like a drum twice, everyone knows that they had no chance in either game and we were just toying with them

We did beat them like a drum twice, everyone knows that they had no chance in either game and we were just toying with them

Exactly. I'm not sure what the other guy is talking about. KU never had a shot in either game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT