ADVERTISEMENT

Would You Take This Challenge?

I believe him, but I don't believe he could do it again. Are we talking a 94', 84' or 74' foot court? A few feet definitely makes a difference. I'm a half-court terror (relatively) on my kid's elementary school court, and I suuuuuck at basketball.

Reactions: UKGrad93
it's all about challenging yourself and setting up a nice little humblebrag to your bros.

"Yea last week I made 18 straight and 58 before I missed two in a row. I'm blessed, praise the Lord." <--- gotta add that last bit.
Nothing better than a HB to the bros.

How about 2 out of 10 NBA length three point shots for 5 million or you lose your hand, right on the spot. And not your off hand either. I would consider that one.

Reactions: maverick1 and -LEK-
Sort of. There are 2 different minimum security levels. One for camps (FPC) and one for prisons, (FCI). Same levels but two very different meanings.

My wife worked at the FCI in Ashland which is a low security FCI, which is the lowest security level for FCI, even lower than minimum. I was there several occasions and it definitely wasn't cushy. Ashland has an FPC as well.

http://www.bop.gov/about/facilities/federal_prisons.jsp
A "low" is between Medium and Minimum security.Low security is not less than minimum security. I will make this simple...does Ashland(low) have a fence? YES...they do. Minimum security dont have fences. Camps are minimum security. They have the least amount of supervision and restrictions...they are what people refer to as "club Fed". Simply put, If you are behind a fence, you are not in Club Fed.

Believe what you want. I take the word of the BOP website over you. And yes the FCI as Ashland has fences. The FCP does not.

FCP minimum security and FCI minimum security are two different levels.

HTF did a half court shot for 10 mil or three months in prison turn into a dick flopping contest with money bet but for only half the shots originally offered in said deal and who knows more about prison security evolve ?? GD people, loosen up and quit taking every word at heart.

Reactions: MWes11
HTF did a half court shot for 10 mil or three months in prison turn into a dick flopping contest with money bet but for only half the shots originally offered in said deal and who knows more about prison security evolve ?? GD people, loosen up and quit taking every word at heart.

Yeah guys stop taking every word at heart.

New rules. Make a 47' half-court shot (in 10 attempts) and you get a million bucks. Miss, and you go to jail AND get replaced by the inmate of your wife's choosing for three months. THAT's how you do a reality show, boys.

Reactions: maverick1

Because this is the GD Paddock. It's what we do best.:sunglasses:

Reactions: maverick1
Believe what you want. I take the word of the BOP website over you. And yes the FCI as Ashland has fences. The FCP does not.

FCP minimum security and FCI minimum security are two different levels.

The BOP site lists security levels as...
1. High
2. Medium
3.Low
4. minimum

FCI Ashland is a LOW. Thats because there is no such level as "FCI minimum security". Thats what myself and the BOP site is telling you. Your confusing an inmates custody level with an Institutions security level. FCI Ashland is unique in that it is a low security institution with minimum security inmates. Not the same as minimum security prison and certainly not to be mistaken as clubfed.

The BOP site lists security levels as...
1. High
2. Medium
3.Low
4. minimum

FCI Ashland is a LOW. Thats because there is no such level as "FCI minimum security". Thats what myself and the BOP site is telling you. Your confusing an inmates custody level with an Institutions security level. FCI Ashland is unique in that it is a low security institution with minimum security inmates. Not the same as minimum security prison and certainly not to be mistaken as clubfed.

You are correct that Ashland is satellite camp and not a Federal Prison Camp aka Club Fed. I was wrong.

There are no minimum security FCI as only FPC are classified as minimum security.

I hate admitting I was wrong. I got caught up in the moment and thought I couldn't be wrong.

Here have a virtual beer on me @VT/UK Rondo
beer_c_183895.jpg

You are correct that Ashland is satellite camp and not a Federal Prison Camp aka Club Fed. I was wrong.

There are no minimum security FCI as only FPC are classified as minimum security.

I hate admitting I was wrong. I got caught up in the moment and thought I couldn't be wrong.

Here have a virtual beer on me @VT/UK Rondo
beer_c_183895.jpg
Thanks Bro.No harm no foul. Im generally not so persistant but I been "in the biz" for almost 20 years and for once actually had the inside track and knew what I was talking about. cheers!

New rules. Make a 47' half-court shot (in 10 attempts) and you get a million bucks. Miss, and you go to jail AND get replaced by the inmate of your wife's choosing for three months. THAT's how you do a reality show, boys.

Honestly with how reality TV is going these days your not too far off on a new TV show. I could see someone actually doing this as a show sadly...

did it again tonight at the gym. 3 sets. 8, 5, 9. I'll be sure and record it next time the wife is there so I can use her phone for you queefy gafs (no storage space left on mine). Suck a nut. You can pick. Or Brady can just come and give me my $ and let me fart squarely down his throat on camera.
Wouldn't you be the one paying Brady considering his bet was for you to make 1 out of 5 and based off your three sets you averaged making 1 every 7.33 shots? Just sayin'.

Nah Brady said he'd double down to 1/10. 1/5 might be a challenge but 1/10 should be an attainable shot from 47 feet for any heterosexual minimally athletic non pussified American male. 1/5 is possible. 1/10 shouldn't be a question.

If you don't agree with that you probably tuck your weiner and stare at yourself in the mirror.
The last time I didn't tuck my wiener when playing a game of basketball I had to get a knee replacement.

Boom goes the dynamite.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT