ADVERTISEMENT

Would you consider being on "The Bachelorette"?

ram1955

Senior
Nov 26, 2014
You guys may have discussed this before, if so , my apologies. As I sit here on the couch with my wife....who tells me to "shhhh" every time I say a word because she doesn't want to miss a syllable of the show, I see this girl...who is not all that great looking, being slobbered on , grabbed, rubbed, etc...by a different guy every fifteen minutes. Each guy hoping to win her as the prize.

There's no way in heck I'd ever act toward any woman like these guys act around her. There's no way I get lip-locked with a woman who has just had another guy ram his tongue down her throat just fifteen minutes earlier. No way, I'd be going after a woman that just left the "love suite" with another man. I ain't getting another guy's DNA on any part of my body.

Last edited:
For all that's holy, please don't let my wife find out that show is on this summer.

A friend of mine was in the show a few years ago. He made quite a bit of money after the shows results were revealed with the interview tour and random stuff. So yeah I would.

It also opens up a lot of available tail during that follow up year or so when you're recognized in public.

If I were single I'd be the bachelor.....maybe? But for the right reasons. Almost everyone claims they do it to "find love." I see it as extreme speed dating in an artificial game show like setting. I would speed date my way through the show.....make a few bucks afterwards with interviews and such.....then find out what the girl is like in the real world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT