ADVERTISEMENT

Would someone like to take their family to the Akron game? I have four free tickets-6th row Upper Deck.

bradyjames

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
Murfreesboro , TN
I buy a second set of UK football tickets each year to give them away to UK fans.

All I ask is you use them. You will need to message me your name and email address because they are paperless tickets.

This is for the Akron game this Saturday. Please no messages requesting other games. I will pick one of the people that responds and send them over.

I buy a second set of UK football tickets each year to give them away to UK fans.

All I ask is you use them. You will need to message me your name and email address because they are paperless tickets.

This is for the Akron game this Saturday. Please no messages requesting other games. I will pick one of the people that responds and send them over.
Wild love to go. Haven’t been to Commonwealth or Rupp since they made it all pretty. So sad story or anything. Awesome thing you do man.

Very nice. You are a special soul for doing this. I went last year to Vandy. Keep up the good works!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT