ADVERTISEMENT

World war thread

My god you are paranoid. You think we don’t know how close Iran is to a nuke? Or what russia is giving them? I promise you if Russia was giving Iran nuclear material you’d hear about it.
Paranoid would indicate worry and I’m not worried. Just observing. And our intel in Iran and Russia is poor to nonexistent now. Definitely Russia is engaged in a quid pro quo with Iran for their drones and next ballistic missiles. Iran isn’t giving those things to Russia out of the goodness of their heart. If our intel was what you assert there would never be a problem because we would know and prevent everything.

Reactions: hmt5000
Because ISIS doesn’t see Iran as part of the arab world. They’re seen as persians. Not arabians. ISIS and Iran have been feuding for a long time. They recently bombed iran and killed 84 people. Also, reuters is now reporting the missles hit more than 40 kilometers from the US consulate. Lol, twitter claims another.

ISIS considers the Shia branch of Islam to be heretical and has targeted shrines and religious sites in Iran previously.

Great, but why would ISIS start bombing Iran now?

Seems about as legit as a Navyless Ukraine blowing up a gas pipeline in the North Sea….

No
Great, but why would ISIS start bombing Iran now?

Seems about as legit as a Navyless Ukraine blowing up a gas pipeline in the North Sea….
Iran is trying to justify expansion in the mid east. Whenever “they” say it’s isis take it with a grain of salt. Isis is an unintelligible organization that is being used for political purposes on a consistent basis.

There's been proxy wars for years. Nothing new.
Yep. And I was pointing out that tweet earlier to show that a missile strike by Iran on ISIS will have things like "near a US consulate" or "in the same area as recent US base attacks". We've had proxy wars for years and they've used propaganda to get everyone to support them. We backed ISIS militants in Syria to fight Assad and then would hunt those same people when they took their profits to Afghanistan to wage war with us.... and would turn right around and fund them again when they showed back up in Syria.

Reactions: RunninRichie
This is a time when I wish we had Trump in office. He'd have Iran begging.
Trump was working on peace deals in the ME. Lots of leftist like to say they didn't do anything and that's why it broke down so quick but it's the man in office that caused it to implode.

Biden threatened the Saudi prince over the Kashoggi murder. Then Biden wanted SA to produce more oil and they told him to tamp salt. Then they wanted SA to back ukr and they told him to piss off... then the jew vs muslim war starts and they want to blame Trump for not locking down those peace deals.

Gaza only exist with gulf states money. UAE, SA and Qatar fund 99% of their expenses. You have to work with those governments to get a deal done with Hamas. Biden gave Iran a ton of money first thing (pissed off the gulf states) and then threatened to arrest the Saudi prince.... Biden did the 2 things that you just couldn't do in order to keep those peace deals in tact.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT