ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder why this video isn't more mainstream?

Girl is the second video was far worse than the girl in the first. Feel like the girl with the baby in the first vid knew that was coming and brought the baby along for protection which obviously didnt work. The attacker in the second vid seemed to think it was funny after she went after the girl twice then pushed the kid down on the sidewalk, pretty disgusting really.

It's pathetic to see people so terrified to be labeled a racist that they won't even acknowledge the truth and consider being walked over to be egalitarian .

At the same time, its funny, when a white boy goes into an all black church and kills people, the narrative is that its a crazy white boy, he was messed up. He was a solo participant. Yet when a black person commits a crime, its a narrative that the whole race is bad. Look at posters in this thread, stating the black race is out of control. Its an indictment against there whole race, vs whites, where its an indictment against a solo actor.

There are people out there who are just plain disgusting. Black, white, brown, red, etc. The people in the video are just lowlifes.

You have to love JohnBlue, thinks this story is much ado about nothing. However when I call someone a dumbass jokingly he acts like I have ignited the Holocaust. What a dumbass
Damn. You think JohnBlue is a dumbass and you call him one where is a moderator. Pot and kettle applies here.

At the same time, its funny, when a white boy goes into an all black church and kills people, the narrative is that its a crazy white boy, he was messed up. He was a solo participant. Yet when a black person commits a crime, its a narrative that the whole race is bad. Look at posters in this thread, stating the black race is out of control. Its an indictment against there whole race, vs whites, where its an indictment against a solo actor.

There are people out there who are just plain disgusting. Black, white, brown, red, etc. The people in the video are just lowlifes.
I use the word human beings because its all races that have a lot of bad apples. This conversation has gone on forever now. Same conversations during the Rodney King time. Blacks were killing each other in the 90's. Southern CA was notorious for gangs violence, etc. Blacks and whites fought each other. Bad and good cops. List goes on. None of these things are new now.

As I said earlier, its worst now because everyone wants to record violence with their phones and the media has their own agendas that they push harder than ever before.

Wait... you're saying it turned out to be a black on black crime? I need to hear from the OP before commenting any further [laughing]

Bi-racial yet the girl that attacked her hardly knew her so doubtful she even knew her background further past her light skin but even if we want to dismiss her, that 3 year old is white. And this is just one of tons of videos that could be pulled to point out media hypocrisy.

Isn't OP WhitesRuleSEC? You can pretty much guess the topic of his threads before clicking on them.

Please, click on my profile history under threads created and then come back here and tell me what is "racist." Also, only you and that idiot LEK (on ignore) has ever wrongfully accused me of that and it is based off of the Bruce Jenner thread. That somehow is "racist" for thinking Jenner is a weirdo. BKH, Willy, and many others have pointed out that your claims are BS. He is on here and they know his name, I can't remember it but pointing out media hypocrisy and thinking Jenner is a weirdo doesn't make someone a "racist", genius.

I think you're right in principle but the fact is that most of the videos I see show large groups of people standing around watching a beating.

Bi-racial yet the girl that attacked her hardly knew her so doubtful she even knew her background further past her light skin but even if we want to dismiss her, that 3 year old is white. And this is just one of tons of videos that could be pulled to point out media hypocrisy.

Do you really believe that this 13 year old girl assaulted this other girl (and her nephew) simply because she thought they were white? You really believe that?

Reactions: JohnBlue_
Assuming they didnt really know each other that refutes my thought that the one girl knew it was coming and brought the baby along for protection. Given the context you would assume that biracial would mean white/black but that isnt necessarily the case.

Don't believe the hardly knew each line. That's bs and coming from the victim. The fight was actually between her and the other black girl. I guess the other girl decided to help out.

Some of you are suggesting this was a group against one girl. Not so, one on one fight. Still, they are little kids and the media isn't going to blow up a story about a girl getting her hair pulled.

Do you really believe that this 13 year old girl assaulted this other girl (and her nephew) simply because she thought they were white? You really believe that?

Probably not, and I don't think it's a hate crime. Would it change what happened if we call it that, no.
Having said that I don't think many crimes are committed because a person is a certain race.

Probably not, and I don't think it's a hate crime. Would it change what happened if we call it that, no.
Having said that I don't think many crimes are committed because a person is a certain race.

That might not true right now, but it definitely was not always the case, and in the grand scheme that wasn't all that long ago.

The American black population is a product of historic slavery. The cards and odds were stacked so highly against the black race that it created a culture of poverty, violence and ignorance. Over time those traits became woven into the modern black society. Not only are those traits now the norm but they are expected and encouraged within the black community. It's a vicious cycle.

Last edited:

Please, click on my profile history under threads created and then come back here and tell me what is "racist." Also, only you and that idiot LEK (on ignore) has ever wrongfully accused me of that and it is based off of the Bruce Jenner thread. That somehow is "racist" for thinking Jenner is a weirdo. BKH, Willy, and many others have pointed out that your claims are BS. He is on here and they know his name, I can't remember it but pointing out media hypocrisy and thinking Jenner is a weirdo doesn't make someone a "racist", genius.

Heisman don't you know the libtards first move is to always call you racist. Regardless of truth or relevance.

You must not keep up current events Jason. Why, it was just a couple of years ago that two AA's shot a white jogger in the back. I think it may have been in Arkansas, but anyway, the media was all over it for a couple of days to make sure we all knew that it was just a regular "senseless" killing and definitely NOT racially motivated.

BOOM goes the dynamite!
Duncan Oklahoma about 30 miles from where I live is where it happened. 3 black youths were out joy riding and looking to shoot some one. Australian exchange student playing baseball for Oklahoma I believe and he was in Duncan visiting his girlfriend when he went out jogging. They drove by, shot him in the back and drove off.

Reactions: ymmot31
Don't believe the hardly knew each line. That's bs and coming from the victim.

Nope, that's coming from the sheriff. You know, the guy that investigates the crime.
But you've never been one to care about suggesting falsehoods, so continue on.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
You really think kids fighting should be top news?

Yep, that's definitely the scenario in the video, just kids fighting.
Let's not mention that someone would start a fight with someone holding a toddler, and then when the toddler splits its head open, they leave it on the ground, more concerned about watching a fight and dancing around like idiots than a toddler with its head split open.
I don't give two rats ass what color they are, its despicable behavior.

Yep, that's definitely the scenario in the video, just kids fighting.
Let's not mention that someone would start a fight with someone holding a toddler, and then when the toddler splits its head open, they leave it on the ground, more concerned about watching a fight and dancing around like idiots than a toddler with its head split open.
I don't give two rats ass what color they are, its despicable behavior.

13 and 14 years old. The baby belonged to the girls cousin, or some family member. Kids do dumb crap like that, and it is despicable. The baby shouldn't have been there for a fight and that's something it's mother needs to answer for.

Nope, that's coming from the sheriff. You know, the guy that investigates the crime.
But you've never been one to care about suggesting falsehoods, so continue on.

The sheriff has never met the girl that threw the punches so it's going to hard for him to know the whole story when the only person he has talked to was dumb enough to use a baby as a shield in a fight. Wait until the other girl speaks before believing that bs. Even then we won't know the truth. They didn't just meet five seconds before she grabbed her by her hair imo.

How in the world do you know she knew she was going to get in a fight? It's a park, and the girl hardly looked like she wanted any part of a fight.

Duncan Oklahoma about 30 miles from where I live is where it happened. 3 black youths were out joy riding and looking to shoot some one. Australian exchange student playing baseball for Oklahoma I believe and he was in Duncan visiting his girlfriend when he went out jogging. They drove by, shot him in the back and drove off.

Thanks.

Bullies gonna bully. Black bullies gonna bully. White bullies gonna bully.

Would it get coverage if it had been reversed? I don't know. I don't recall ever seeing this specific scenario on the news whether it be black on white or white on black.

You want it covered? Buy a media outlet.

How in the world do you know she knew she was going to get in a fight? It's a park, and the girl hardly looked like she wanted any part of a fight.

Because the other black girl kept explaining that this was between her and the girl holding the baby. This was not a random event, the two knew each and had some bad blood between them. The second girl that grabbed her ended up being a witch and jumping in on her friends fight but that doesn't take away from the two girls had issues. This is just my hunch for now until the other side of the story gets told.

What am I missing about the "baby was a shield" part? A baby/toddler should not be purposely harmed ever. I don't care if the kid is a "shield" (good Christ I can't believe that word is being used) or whatever but the attacker didn't have to, you know, attack. If you harm the kid, get the effing hammer thrown down on your dumbass.

But according to some of you good folks that fight, well that fight just had to go down so don't bring any babies!

Even teenagers have to know babies/toddlers are off limits for bodily harm. Jesus, have we really lost that?

Reactions: JHB4UK and UKRob 73
13 and 14 years old. The baby belonged to the girls cousin, or some family member. Kids do dumb crap like that, and it is despicable. The baby shouldn't have been there for a fight and that's something it's mother needs to answer for.
Why the mother? How do you know she knew what was going on? Many teens baby sit. If the girl knew that there would be a problem, she and the girl who attacked need to be held accountable.

...when the only person he has talked to was dumb enough to use a baby as a shield in a fight.
John, c'mon... you can't be serious with that? You're discrediting yourself by such an obviously exaggerated point. If a person is standing there ready to assault you and you are holding a baby then your are guilty of using the baby as a human shield because you didn't put it down or give it to someone else? Any normal person would clutch their baby even closer with so much danger all around, not pawn in off on somebody else then throw down. That's just absurd on your part.

ADVERTISEMENT