ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder why this video isn't more mainstream?

KingOfBBN

All-American
Sep 14, 2013
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

A girl holding her toddler gets attacked and her little kid has to get stitches. You'll notice in any further headlines from media outlets that actually cover it outside the local market, race will not be mentioned. It will just say "teen."

back-girl-baby.jpg

You really think kids fighting should be top news?

I think someone who is such a ruthless piece of garbage that violently jumps someone with a baby in their arms is definitely an issue and let's not pretend that this wouldn't be top news if the race was different. I've seen some pretty dumb stuff be shared as news so yeah, I think a hate crime might be thrown in there on the news circuit.

I think it's obvious that the only reason you care about it is race. They are kids and that kind of stuff isn't going to be main stream news when it's not even legal to post their names.

Um the 3 year old in the video makes this very relevant, John. It's trending on facebook as we speak and if we can talk about Bruce Jenner playing dress up, I think we can show this video and have a discussion about it. And there have have been tons of videos that have become popular with people underage especially in the "anti-bully" campaign.

Reactions: Pope John Wall II
because most people aren't naive enough to think crap like that doesn't happen on the reg in a country of 300M people.

Reactions: ThroughBlue
Anyone who thinks if the race was reversed it wouldn't be a story is oblivious.

It's amazing how savage the black community is when they have numbers and how puss they are solo. They are like coyotes in that way.

I got jumped years ago at Thunder over Louisville. had the be the biggest group of sissies I ever fought. Was able to hold my own until some people realized what was up and came to help. They ended up running away quickly...another thing they do well.

Reactions: BigSexyCat
Bunch of straight pus****. Think they can cry race when things don't go there way.

Crime is crime. I think it's sad that people throw race in any time some awful crime fits their agenda. You're like a white Al Sharpton except you haven't figured out how to make money at it.

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
A short video of two teens fighting and you guys are crying for a national outrage about race [eyeroll]

Find out what the fight was about before you get pissed off. You guys are acting no better than the people of Ferguson who only see race and don't care about the truth. The white girl was using the child as a shield which I find pathetic and by the way her friend never jumped in to help I'd say it wasn't a random act.

Crime is crime. I think it's sad that people throw race in any time some awful crime fits their agenda. You're like a white Al Sharpton except you haven't figured out how to make money at it.

Nope. Just pointing out the glaring hypocrisy that is constantly perpetuated. I wouldn't mention this if we actually had reliable and impartial reporting but racial issues is only reported one way and it's false by numbers alone. Crime is crime except when the news reports that one group is being targeted when the numbers show that to be a huge lie, you can see how it can get tiresome.

Anyone who thinks if the race was reversed it wouldn't be a story is oblivious.

It's amazing how savage the black community is when they have numbers and how puss they are solo. They are like coyotes in that way.

I got jumped years ago at Thunder over Louisville. had the be the biggest group of sissies I ever fought. Was able to hold my own until some people realized what was up and came to help. They ended up running away quickly...another thing they do well.
[roll]

Jesus, johnBlue is the voice of reason in this thread. If that happens, then OP and others are really screwed up.

That's amazing that after watching this video and listening to our point that this is what you came away with.

It's terrible what happened in the video. Absolutely disgusting. I hope the assailants are punished under the full extent of the law.

However, I became aware of this via my facebook feed from 2 embarrassing sources: 1) A cousin whose been posting subtly racist "rebel flag is awesome/south will rise again" memes all week. 2) Someone in my wife's family who posted a "We need a redneck in the White House" meme prior to posting this video. The people circulating this in my circle have the weird "poor persecuted whitey" complex I can't figure out.

This isn't big news because: No one died or suffered serious injuries 2) if the assailants are under 18 they can only be IDd in the media as "male juvenile" or "female juvenile" unless they are charged as adults by law. You know this, OP.

I do think the media does portray white/black crime differently than black/white. I don't know if it's profit driven, maybe it's liberals, maybe it's white guilt for the fire hoses and separate water fountains thing. (Who the hell knows?). The trade off is black people tend to get convicted/indicted in court at much higher rates when they commit violent crimes against white people (unless it's OJ) than the reverse.

Just my two cents.

Reactions: cbpointblank1979
The point is that CNN and MNSBC would be blaring that story 24/7 for a while if two whites had done that to a black woman and her black baby.

You know it's true. The media always shows white on black, but not the reverse.
So you want to see videos of every schoolyard white-on-black fight that didn't make CNN?

This isn't a police shooting.

There are thousands of outrageous clips on LIveleak showing this type of thing. For anyone to think this is not a huge problem is naive. You effectively have 12% of the population at war with everything around them right now. Just disgusting and rampant yet being selectively ignored and even worse... excused.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

There are thousands of outrageous clips on LIveleak showing this type of thing. For anyone to think this is not a huge problem is naive. You effectively have 12% of the population at war with everything around them right now. Just disgusting and rampant yet being selectively ignored and even worse... excused.

Jesus F ing Christ. Saying that all black people are at war goes beyond any kind of stupid debate into just straight out racism. No other word for it. And no, he isn't entitled to this opinion. There's nothing worth discussing. Just ban the guy.

A more glaring omission is the lack of coverage on the officer Sonny Kim shooting. A 27 year veteran of the Cincinnati police department, Kim was ambushed by a piece of trash while responding to a 911 call. The city turned out in droves to watch the funeral procession and pay their respects. No mention at all on major media.
You've got your head in the sand if you think there aren't any media agendas in this country.

There have been more than a few school fights make national news. Hell, "bullying" is a very hot topic, and that stuff makes the news. This is all over Facebook, per OP, and that is the news (#1 new source). It made it to this thread for crying out loud.

OP is mad, and I understand.

JohnBlue is mad, and I understand.

Anybody know the wannabe crip dancing watching in front of the fight? Wow I don't care about the race part, because some people are yelling stop. This stuff pisses you off. Rest assured, no matter where the girl goes juvenile or adult prison they will see this. This crime will get your ass beat much like child molesters. Most of them are mothers themselves and have not got to hold and see their children in awhile. She will get hers wherever she serves the time, and after that video, she will be gone more than a month.

Louis Farrakhan went to Sears to buy a washing machine. He complained to the manager that all the machines were white. The manager asked him not to be offended, opened the machines and showed him that all the agitators were black.

Never reported by CNN.

I don't care about the race or media angle, but the girl who instigated the fight, the dude in the blue shirt doing the dancing, and the guy filming the incident all deserve a beating.

This. If that was my child, those 3 would each be taking a serious ass beating.

Yes race should never be an issue, ever. But I agree the left leaning MSM (CNN, MSNBC, etc) wouldve been running this.

It's really just sad and outrageous how human beings can be such animals. However, this is not something that is new. Has been going on for a long time, but never was on video like today. There is zero doubt the media is a huge problem these days and have a very selective agenda in what they want to cover.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
A more glaring omission is the lack of coverage on the officer Sonny Kim shooting. A 27 year veteran of the Cincinnati police department, Kim was ambushed by a piece of trash while responding to a 911 call. The city turned out in droves to watch the funeral procession and pay their respects. No mention at all on major media.
You've got your head in the sand if you think there aren't any media agendas in this country.
yeah, but Whitey wasn't the victim in that one, so OP doesn't care.

Reactions: domino79
There have been more than a few school fights make national news. Hell, "bullying" is a very hot topic, and that stuff makes the news. This is all over Facebook, per OP, and that is the news (#1 new source). It made it to this thread for crying out loud.

OP is mad, and I understand.

JohnBlue is mad, and I understand.

No, you don't understand. It only makes it to CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. if it's white on black.

Black on white NEVER gets covered. The agenda is obvious.

Reactions: BigSexyCat
No, you don't understand. It only makes it to CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. if it's white on black.

Black on white NEVER gets covered. The agenda is obvious.
honest question since I almost never watch cable news:

When was the last time the news provided a ton of coverage for a schoolyard fight where a white teen beat up a black teen?

<---- camp "this is a huge story nationally if the races were switched."

Don't really see how you can watch any news for the last 2-3 years and not come away with that conclusion. National media outlets are all about blowing up some white on black beatings/shootings/crime.

Nary a peep the other way around... Because who cares, right?

You must not keep up current events Jason. Why, it was just a couple of years ago that two AA's shot a white jogger in the back. I think it may have been in Arkansas, but anyway, the media was all over it for a couple of days to make sure we all knew that it was just a regular "senseless" killing and definitely NOT racially motivated.

BOOM goes the dynamite!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT