ADVERTISEMENT

Wish Cal would give us an update

Some might say Calipari is demonstrating typical signs of burnout. Lack of enthusiasm for the job, noticeable decrease in production, unwillingness to adapt to change, clashing with co-workers/boss, making excuses for his performance, etc. I’m still convinced Calipari's recent “I have six years left on my contact” comment on the Dan Patrick Show was a not so subtle request/demand to be bought out.
That or a possible FU to the university and fans. Calling the school's bluff?

In all seriousness, that guy is going to start seeing some health related issues any time now. Probably on the verge of diabetes. Assume some level of stress with that and he is heading in a very dangerous direction.
Stress? The guy's raking.

Dance Speedo GIF

• Wow
Reactions: cornbreadnmilk
Cal has an update for us. Laura punched Nellie Olsen in the nose and got in trouble. And a crooked banker is trying to steal all the land while there's a combination anthrax/small pox outbreak. Oh, and the blizzard just hit Walnut Grove.

• Haha
Reactions: kywildcat41086
I think everyone would feel more comfortable if Cal would call a press conference and give us an update. Always feel better after his deliveries. Address filling the scholarship situation. What’s with the assistant coach spot?

He’s usually out in front of this stuff. Loves the media. Enlighten us fans and calm some nerves. Want to hear it’s all under control.

Would like to hear from him
... I would like to hear an "honest" assessment from someone, but I don't believe anything Cal has to say anymore. Cal's truth is in the result we see on the court, NOT what comes out of his mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT