ADVERTISEMENT

Will the Thrill , say it isn't so .

Ha, he came back solely because he got hurt. It's been stated multiple times by ppl in the know. It wasn't out of some love for UK and "unfinished business."

Reactions: ManitouDan
WCS helped your team to 38-1 and killed no one in the process.
The Hell he didn't!
usa-today-8465041.0.0.jpg

I'm not sure what the Wisconsin game has to do with this announcement...but UK fans never resist a chance to trash one of their own though.
This. These Internet commandos who bash Willie wouldn't have the sack to say it to his face. Despicable human beings. And he wasn't at his best in the Wisconsin game- but so what. It happens to the best of players. That Wisconsin loss has turned some of you people into bitter, irrational lost souls. That your lives hang on the performance of teenage basketball players is ridiculous.

Your assuming too much, maybe your not old enough to remember but their was a guy named Dennis Rodman who played back in the 90's mostly and would dye his hair had tats all over him and would cross dress and famously wore a wedding dress. WCS already has been raising eye brows with his attire and hair color and now doing something odd with his name. When Chad Johnson changed his name to Ocho cinco or whatever it was I'm sure most everybody was proclaiming him to be a weird sob. I'llet them chips fall where they may and I will not call one person out for being weird and not call one of our former players out for doing some weird stuff like the hypocrites on this board do all the time.

So you guys can step off my lawn with your weirdness.
Why call out Rodman to begin with? How does wearing wedding dresses affect you? Let Willie be whoever he wants. Weird is subjective. Not everyone has a belt with their name on it and wears white shirts under the polos.

Ha, he came back solely because he got hurt. It's been stated multiple times by ppl in the know. It wasn't out of some love for UK and "unfinished business."
If you're going to have so much vitriol for our players and coaches, I would prefer you cheer for someone else. You're a disgrace to this fanbase.

See, it's the "type" of player we are recruiting. The name itself is selfish. We need to avoid going after anyone with 3 names or panda. Seriously, stop recruiting these wierdos.

5 star recruit Dubron Dijon Duhan Dugin will NOT be recruited out of 2018, I PRAY.
Please say you're being sarcastic.

Your assuming too much, maybe your not old enough to remember but their was a guy named Dennis Rodman who played back in the 90's mostly and would dye his hair had tats all over him and would cross dress and famously wore a wedding dress. WCS already has been raising eye brows with his attire and hair color and now doing something odd with his name. When Chad Johnson changed his name to Ocho cinco or whatever it was I'm sure most everybody was proclaiming him to be a weird sob. I'llet them chips fall where they may and I will not call one person out for being weird and not call one of our former players out for doing some weird stuff like the hypocrites on this board do all the time.

So you guys can step off my lawn with your weirdness.

I think that's what he meant when he said the wedding dress line. At least I took it that way. The name change doesn't bother me but it's just another layer of the strangeness of WCS. It seems odd to do going into the draft, before you've even started your career.

I swear you all act like your own son changed his name. Let him do what he wants regardless if you think it is stupid. He will always be a Wildcat support him and shutttttt up :)

Reactions: coolcat9lives
I think it is dumb, he is a different kinda guy and he did not play well the second half of the year; but he is a wildcat, he came back and really seems to love UK, I will always be a fan

ADVERTISEMENT