ADVERTISEMENT

Will the Thrill , say it isn't so .

I also read that it's "Trill," his childhood nickname. If it's Thrill, I think UK should voluntarily forfeit all games he played in.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Glad to this happen while not wearing our jersey. Some may think im being petty but it's just weird as hell. What's next wearing wedding dresses?

Last edited:
Glad to this happen while not wearing our jersey. Some may think in being petty but it's just weird as hell. What's next wearing wedding dresses?

Dude adds "Trill" to his name, and you assume he's going to be a tranny? Jeez, what a stupid thing to say. Lol

Glad to this happen while not wearing our jersey. Some may think in being petty but it's just weird as hell. What's next wearing wedding dresses?
2ut6kbn.jpg

Dude adds "Trill" to his name, and you assume he's going to be a tranny? Jeez, what a stupid thing to say. Lol

Your assuming too much, maybe your not old enough to remember but their was a guy named Dennis Rodman who played back in the 90's mostly and would dye his hair had tats all over him and would cross dress and famously wore a wedding dress. WCS already has been raising eye brows with his attire and hair color and now doing something odd with his name. When Chad Johnson changed his name to Ocho cinco or whatever it was I'm sure most everybody was proclaiming him to be a weird sob. I'llet them chips fall where they may and I will not call one person out for being weird and not call one of our former players out for doing some weird stuff like the hypocrites on this board do all the time.

So you guys can step off my lawn with your weirdness.

Another thread already on it. It's got some replies if you want to check it out.

I'm embarrassed for the guy. WTF are you thinking? Your best name for marketing purposes is WIllie Cauley. That's your name right there man. Wise the hell up. Your going to make it hard on yourself in the league your first year with that name Willie Trill ...lmfao

I used to get frustrated as hell when he wouldn't show up for a big game..... The fact the guy wants to have fun with his name doesn't bother me at all. Not sure why it bothers anyone, really.

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
Personal opinion I thought something snapped in Arkansas last year. Guy has been weird since arriving on campus. He didn't like contact and totally disappeared against Wisconsin.

It's not a problem to me at all. Don't really care.

At the same time, my overriding thought is "geesh...what a doofus"

See, it's the "type" of player we are recruiting. The name itself is selfish. We need to avoid going after anyone with 3 names or panda. Seriously, stop recruiting these wierdos.

5 star recruit Dubron Dijon Duhan Dugin will NOT be recruited out of 2018, I PRAY.

KSR reporting the the former football player known as WCS has changed his name from Willie Cauley Stein to Willie Thrill Cauley Stein . I wish I was making this up as it takes extreme folly to a new height but evidently its truth :
http://kentuckysportsradio.com/main/the-player-formerly-known-as-willie-cauley-stein/
Come on Willie. All I really want you to do is show up and give a half-ass effort against Wisconsin. Just a half-ass effort for God sakes! Geez......

You'd think he could get his mothers maiden name in their somewhere.

Willie Cauley Johnstone Thrill Stein.

Reactions: *Bleedingblue*
I like Willie, so good for him if he wants to add something to his name. Who cares? Still, if he had shown up for the Wisconsin game, I would endorse whatever change he made. He could be Godzilla Pope Francis Trill Kill Bill McGill Hill for all I care.

I still wonder if his wasn't the worst final four game ever played by a 1st team AA.Oh well.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
I'm not sure what the Wisconsin game has to do with this announcement...but UK fans never resist a chance to trash one of their own though.

Reactions: GonzoCat90
I'm not sure what the Wisconsin game has to do with this announcement...but UK fans never resist a chance to trash one of their own though.
I really don't understand it either.The guy could have made tons of money last season but came back to try and win a championship.He is human and had a bad game so I guess he is worthless now.

Well, regardless of whatever anyone thinks, I just remember this. LOL at UKUjr.

281050-650-366.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT