ADVERTISEMENT

Whose excited for the game tonight??!!

calismyhero

Junior
Jan 16, 2010
Whose fired up to watch us play 0-3 South Carolina St? What can we work on to help us before the Gonzaga game? Start time for the game on SUNDAY night is 7:30 so I’ll have to fight the rest of my household who will want to watch Yellowstone. Whoever the next coach is, whenever that may be, can we have it put in his contract that no games be scheduled after 4pm on Sundays? That all I got.

I am always excited to watch them play, regardless of who they are matched against. It's been that way ever since I can remember.

Weaker opponents usually represent opportunities to see secondary players get quality minutes. I enjoy that.

Just sitting here waiting for the tip off.
emot-munch.gif

Reactions: DCFseattle
This is the worst team we play all season long and one of the worst in all of D1. This should be a blowout of epic proportions.

But I do think it's important to see the lineups given the first two games of the season we were without guys. Really just this upcoming portion of the schedule, I'd like to see guy fits into specific roles and whatnot.

I'm excited to get that loss out of my head. Curb stomp these guys. I want the shooters to look good. I want Yenso playing minutes.

This is the worst team we play all season long and one of the worst in all of D1. This should be a blowout of epic proportions.

But I do think it's important to see the lineups given the first two games of the season we were without guys. Really just this upcoming portion of the schedule, I'd like to see guy fits into specific roles and whatnot.

I'm half tempted to not even join the Game Thread here, not because it turns into a cesspool (well, that).. but because I find myself not focusing as much on the game itself. I really want to stay glued to to the TV and watch the offense, look for who isn't giving effort, who is making mistakes etc. I'm even tempted to take notes lol.

I think you, like me, believes the loss to MSU wasn't just Cal's in-game coaching and strategy, but also poor player execution almost across the board. So I want to hone in on what the issues are. Is CJ really not getting passes in time? Is Ware giving us good minutes even though he's still making some mistakes? Stuff like that.

I really like this 3 games in a week setup. I think a young team isn't gaining much when it plays 2 sometimes 1 games a week. Too much time in between. So I'm happy were essentially playing 3 games in 6 days.

Reactions: kennyskywalker34
I’m sitting here with two Aggies in Austin watching my Alma Mater kick their ass.

Oh you mean tonight’s game? 9 or nothing.

I'm half tempted to not even join the Game Thread here, not because it turns into a cesspool (well, that).. but because I find myself not focusing as much on the game itself. I really want to stay glued to to the TV and watch the offense, look for who isn't giving effort, who is making mistakes etc. I'm even tempted to take notes lol.

I think you, like me, believes the loss to MSU wasn't just Cal's in-game coaching and strategy, but also poor player execution almost across the board. So I want to hone in on what the issues are. Is CJ really not getting passes in time? Is Ware giving us good minutes even though he's still making some mistakes? Stuff like that.
I'm doing that too.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Im always excited for a Kentucky game. It's when they lose that Im not excited. Then the excitement comes back during the next game day.

We only get to see them play about 10% of the year. I try to appreciate that even if things are going wrong.
Same here. If anyone isn't excited to watch the Cats play every single time they take the court. They need to find another hobby.

I was fired up for the MSU Game and all I saw was the same tired bullshit I’ve seen for th past 7 years.

It’s 9 or nothing for me. Don’t care if we boat race every team left on the schedule or barely squeak into the tourney. 9 or time for a change.

Whose fired up to watch us play 0-3 South Carolina St? What can we work on to help us before the Gonzaga game? Start time for the game on SUNDAY night is 7:30 so I’ll have to fight the rest of my household who will want to watch Yellowstone. Whoever the next coach is, whenever that may be, can we have it put in his contract that no games be scheduled after 4pm on Sundays? That all I got.
Not me!!!

If you go into this game thinking it will do anything to prepare us for Gonzaga, you’re delusional. 41 point favorites. Are you kidding me? This team is the worst one we’ll play.

I’ll check the box score. Not wasting my time on this.

The MSU loss has really really killed my excitement about the season!
Cal had chance after chance to coach but it’s the same ol shit.
I was hoping we would go undefeated and win the tournament to get them stinking hoosiers out of record book as last team to do it.

That’s not a sufficiently negative post. Step it up man.

• Haha
Reactions: The_Answer1313
I’m traveling in India this month. Paying extra on my cell phone plan for international data and bought a vpn so I can stream youtube tv. The game has started and I’m struggling to care to even turn it on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT