• None. We're set

Votes: 63 31.7%

• Total voters

jrpross

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Sioux Falls, SD
Alright so we're all wondering about these 3 guys. I'm curious what everyone thinks. Who do we get? One of em? 2? All 3?

i would put percentages at

Murray 75% - he will reclassify as he wouldn't be taking visits AND not playing AAU this summer otherwise and i like us to beat UConn as Oregon has no ships .

Vick - 50% -either UK or KU and the question is will Cal take both he and Murray. If so i would say we would have the upper hand as we need Wings like him who can play SF

Swanigan - 35% - Cal the school doesn't have any rides so purdue has to be the favorite here but who knows maybe caleb loses his mind and want to win and if so come on down

I will add i think either Maker or Wynard join us come Dec.

Of the three listed, I think we will get one of Vick, Murray. Swanigan? No way.

As our needs go if we have our sites looking at #9 we need both Murray and Swanigan. Murray more than Swanigan as we could easily play fast for stretches of the game to give our guys some rest if need be.
I think our lineup is begging to have the paced pushed as fast as possible as we have nimble athletic guys all over the floor. But if we play fast we need another wing. Murray is by far the best thing out their and could be a star for us next season. I can easily see him and Skal average 18-20 each for us. That's how good I think Murray is. Murray is more than capable of averaging 3-5 assists a game from the SG position as well. Terrific passer and doesn't force things unless he is asked to do so by the coach.
With Swanigan we would not be able to play as fast but he is still fairly nimble on his feet for a bigger guy and has good skills. Much faster player than Dakari, almost like a short Cousins.

Reactions: caneintally
I want both Swanigan and Murray. But we really need Murray. I don't want Vick. Imagine both Swanigan and Murray though.

Ulis
Briscoe
Murray
Swanigan
Skal

With Mulder, Mathews, Poy, and Lee off the bench. Boom!!! Total dominance baby!!!

I don't buy the Swanigan talk and think he's going to Cal.I feel good that we will get one of the other 2.Obviously Murray is the star and I have high hopes it's him and think he would make a killer 3 guard lineup for us.Vick I think will take more time but has talent and a big future.

Who really knows after this crazy ... Recruiting season, I would hope we get Murray and Swanigan we shall see:cool:

My vote is none. We need nobody else for next season. We are already loaded.

Poythress 5*
Lee 5*
Ulis 5*
Hawkins 3*
Willis 3*
Floreal
Briscoe 5*
Labissiere 5*
Matthews 4*
Milder 4*

I agree with that also but at this point and the way things have gone, I don't have confidence that we will get anyone. :(
Agree and at this point I'm just going to not worry about it. The Brown saga cured me. We get who we get if we get any more at all.

I don't think we will get anyone else.

If Murray comes, will we run a 3 guard offense?

If Swanigan comes, does he start at the 4 and Alex at the 3?

If both come, do both of them start?

These are the questions that the other schools are posing to these kids. Will they be willing to come here and share minutes with 5 other 5 star players, a JC All-American and 2 Juniors?

I don't think we will get anyone else.

If Murray comes, will we run a 3 guard offense?

If Swanigan comes, does he start at the 4 and Alex at the 3?

If both come, do both of them start?

These are the questions that the other schools are posing to these kids. Will they be willing to come here and share minutes with 5 other 5 star players, a JC All-American and 2 Juniors?

There's no way to know, considering there hasn't been 2 seconds of practice yet.

Yes, I'm talking about practice.

;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT