ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be the next big time recruit to announce?

If we get Mulder and none of Ingram,Diallo or Brown do we add anyone else this year? thoughts anyone?

I was thinking about the Greek kid and Izundu,but we have heard nothing about them in a couple of weeks. Minus 7 and plus 4 is not real good math for us next season but we may have to live with it.

What about Jamal Murray? Has he decided on reclassifying or not? Is he still a UK possibility?

What about Jamal Murray? Has he decided on reclassifying or not? Is he still a UK possibility?
If he reclassifies,sure he would be a great addition.That doesn't seem to be a done deal as of yet.If Mulder then we would have Briscoe,Matthews and Mulder who would all be competeing for the same minutes(to some degree) as Murray

I don't think Oregon could possibly have any room. ESPN had them with 17 players on their roster this past season, and only 3 were seniors. They have at least 3 coming in, so unless 5 or more were walk-ons, or they had somone transfer, they wouldn't have any open spots. And before UK and Duke started sniffing around he wasn't really considering reclassifying. Oregon was probably planning on adding him next year. I think if he reclassifies, it will be for UK.

Anybody know when the heck Brown is supposed to say anything about anything ever?

I look for him to announce that his love for Adidas outweighs that of basketball and to become a fulltime Adidas rep. This whole shoe thing is ridiculous.

Reactions: katwest
If duke beats us out on two out of three recruits then it's obvious CAL has lost some mojo and coach K has it.. Bash if you want but that's what it looks like.

Honeydik is right...rat face is changing the tide and if Duke beats us out for those guys the coming years will not yield the fruits needed

ADVERTISEMENT