ADVERTISEMENT

Who was it saying ARZ was tough???

Rideordiewildcat

All-American
Jan 30, 2018
Louisville, Ky (Behind enemy lines)
Last Week, I made fun of Arizona and the pack 12. Someone on here told me I was crazy and apparently had not watched Arizona and how tough they were.

Turds lost to a loser 7-12 Pac12 USC team by double digits. You know who you are.

Embarrassed Shame GIF

There's no elite team. The tournament will likely end up like last year, with a few teams breaking through the Final Four that no one really expected.

UK has the elite depth and firepower, however, to win those quick turnaround games between Saturday night of the Final Four and the late Monday title game. I love our depth and I think it favors the tournament format.

There's no elite team. The tournament will likely end up like last year, with a few teams breaking through the Final Four that no one really expected.

UK has the elite depth and firepower, however, to win those quick turnaround games between Saturday night of the Final Four and the late Monday title game. I love our depth and I think it favors the tournament format.

I disagree with your first statement. Uconn, Purdue and Houston are all very very good.

Rarely are there any teams in a given year that are just locks for the Final Four though. So by elite you mean final four lock i guess i do agree. But how many teams over the years would you say were final four locks? None last season. None on 2022. Baylor and Zaga were pretty much locks in 2021. Before that you’d have to go back to 2015 and Kentucky imo. And they almost blew it against Notre Dame in thé E8.

Great teams lose before then for tons of reasons. They’re all playing at venues they’re unfamiliar with. Travel schedules that are different from their routines. A new pool of opponents with play styles they may not have faced. And that’s all in a lose and go home tournament. Hardest championship to win in sports.

UCONN is elite and defending champs.

And the second part. We have no legit bigs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT