ADVERTISEMENT

Who is rooting for Missouri?

Personally, I wish both would lose by 25, but the SEC needs UGA to win

Can’t cheer for that whiny Frank Burns looking dude. Just like Beamer, whiny complaining bitches. Go Dawgs
He threw a tantrum my nephew would claim when the stripes let the clock run on that out of bounds play, yet took 2 to's to the locker room. Feel like he's working them for a call later.

Missouri is well coached. Going into Athens competing. They probably won’t win but they’ll go down swinging.

I’m all for the top of the SeC. .. want nothing easy for Tosu should they get there … and this announcer is gawd awful — and he’s rooting for Mz

Reactions: STL_Cat
Missouri has definitely been the toughest competition against UGA last 2 seasons, other than the osu playoff game.

Posted weeks ago Mizzou was way better than most UK fans thought. That was a bad loss only because we melted down. They are an excellent team and showing it today.

Also agree Georgia is getting some incredibly favorable officiating. Makes the Mizzou performance even more impressive

Sad that we are a decade + in and never played a competitive game with UGA.

What's bad is that we have had better recruiting classes than Missouri the last 5 years and they have been playing really good this year with players the weren't highly ranked class wise.

• Haha
Reactions: Toast Texas
Absolutely not.

While I don’t consider Mizz a rival, I do consider them to be a team we need to beat yearly if we are going tk be in that tier 2 SEC group consistently. Mizz is our direct competition. Not UGA.

UGA is a traditional powerhouse in fertile recruiting grounds and isn’t going anywhere. They are the NEXT step but we likely never beat them every other year. That’s a 1 in 4 type series where we have a true shot 25% of the time. That’s where we need to get to….we don’t get there unless we keep Missouri below us on the totem pole. We don’t need Mizz getting momentum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT