ADVERTISEMENT

Who is on your ignore list?

Preacher tom, but I guess I can take him off now that we got murray and I dont have to see 45 articles about it on the front page.

UKWInsAgainYup
teamcanada
catfan in loserville
footballfanatic77
2blue4u

Not a single one with more than 87 likes. I think there's a direct correlation. There was way more that I had on ignore before the format change. My list before:

- AppleBlue
- BigBlueManSouthCentralKY
- bluecat78
- CatsBy90
- Cornered Weasel
- Gary4UK
- Hoosier in Mad Town
- ioliva
- jhol
- KWilt43atbuzz
- Levibooty
- Louis_Skunt
- ManitouDan
- Mud Till May
- SlykkteeHMail
- UK Hemingway
- whhs22
- WiltBradley
Makes me feel left out.:cry:

WHAT?! Gary and Levi on ignore but no jauk? lol...those guys are legends on the football board. I havent posted over there since Joker left but I BET I can go over there and tell you exactly what they are posting about...jauk STILL bitching about Mitchs spending and Levi hanging from Hartlines nuts lol...

Nobody. I am not in middle school. "Hey guys, we think we are super cool, lets ignore people we feel are beneath us and act like we are snotty nosed little pricks still in school, oh wait, we are."

You aren't beneath anybody. You're just are a POS that most don't like. Hey man, honesty is the best policy. I am hoping, for all CI subscribers, you get it turned around.

2blue4u
catfan in loserville
catsfanbgky
krazykats
roguemocha

My list was probably 40-50 deep when the board switched over. Glad to know that most of those users left and never came back.

Sure it does. You're welcome anytime, rude turd.
I'm not anti-d league. Shouldn't have mentioned it in the same sentence with the polititards. I just hate getting sent to that thread when I'm trying to go somewhere else. I would, however, click on it on purpose if heshimu blu would post a pic.

Last edited:
I've never put anyone on ignore. I just feel like that's the wimpy way out.
wimpy? wimpy is being afraid to use available technology to make a pleasurable experience better by removing garbage. you want to needlessly subject your eyes to awful posters while engaged in what should be an enjoyable pastime, have at it! not gonna get any brave trophy points for doing it though.....

Reactions: Deeeefense
And don't bother to reply because I won't see it. Put on your yellow jersey and get collected in a TDF pileup.

laugh.gif

nobody.

making fun of the idiots is 95% of the reason im on here.

Exactly, or at least reading the commentary. I never replied to the latest "Soccer is climbing like a rockets red glare" thread started by BigBlueSean on HOB, but damn it was funny to read.

nobody.

making fun of the idiots is 95% of the reason im on here.
That works on here. You can disagree all you want here and people are fine with it. Try it on Rafters and it's like you kicked a hive of morons and they're trying to swarm you. Some of them are great, but there is a world of thin skinned morons there.

If Preacher Tom isnt on everyone's ignore list then you aren't doing it right.

If you know who Preacher Tom is you're not doing it right. Apparently everyone hates this guy and I've never read a single one of his posts.

Preacher Tom had a new Murray update every 5-10 minutes that all said the same thing, that there is no update.

Rafters is a fun place to search around and see who is getting mad. Especially with my gay pride avatar.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT