ADVERTISEMENT

When you know it's bad...

55wildcat

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
When U6 will trade head's up Payne for Calipari....You remember last week when we were up 3, under 30 seconds, and Tennessee came down having to hit a three to tie? Did you see what Mark Few did to keep us from tying? He fouled backcourt. We shoot two they rebound and win the game. How simple was that? Not simple enough for this dip shit we have as a coach to see. Not to mention the last three games were won by the opponents on in bound baskets UNDER THEIR GOAL. I guess they didn't think that needed attention. I'm to the point where it's not FJB which I agree, it's FJC.. I'm 1000% in!

Last edited:
Reactions: sluggercatfan
When U6 will trade head's up Payne for Calipari....You remember last week when we were up 3, under 30 seconds, and Tennessee came down having to hit a three to tie? Did you see what Mark Few did to keep us from tying? He fouled backcourt. We shoot two they rebound and win the game. How simple was that? Not simple enough for this dip shit we have as a coach to see. Not to mention the last three games were won by the opponents on in bound baskets UNDER THEIR GOAL. I guess they didn't think that needed attention. I'm to the point where it's not FJB which I agree, it's FJC.. I'm 1000% in!
Florida

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT