ADVERTISEMENT

When will board bans be renewed?

I was banned two years ago for respectfully suggesting that UK Erik was being overly optimistic in his football forecast. Turns out, I was right. I will now profess that, even without further recruits, your basketball team will be very good. Ullis is awesome, and Briscoe will be as well. Lee, Poythress, and Willis are upper class men and super solid, and Labissierre isgoing to be a star. So the team, even without more recruits, is very, very solid. Perhaps the lack of more burger boys would be better. Talent, chemistry, and more chemistry. UK might be really good. Please don't ban me for speaking a truthful opinion. UK is going to have a very good basketball team. Football team remains to be seen...

All of that was likely lost in the switch, so they are here for good(until they are banned again).

The site change only adds to the weirdness that has been the last three weeks.

Trolls banished from hell are walking the earth again, excellent theater.

UL fans were making fun of our run in the tourney last year before we beat them, saying Wichita state was overrated. I made a joke at their expense and got banned.

I am pleased to see some of the good UofL posters back that got banned for shall we say some transgression but were most times good posters. The out and out trolls will not last long because they are wanting to get banned and our Mods will oblige them.

IMO some will protect their posting privilege better having been given a second chance. Those that don't will be quickly gone again.

I got banned for wanting Joker P. gone. Then later he was gone but I was still banned. :) And I graduated from UK with my Masters.

th

ADVERTISEMENT