ADVERTISEMENT

When did Terrence Shannon start playing again???

Princecal

Freshman
Dec 3, 2020
I was kind of proud of Illinois for doing as well as they have without him, then here he is taking over for them down the stretch. I missed that entirely

I always find the Shannon outrage on this board a little funny, considering the demographics of this board. 95% of the people who say Shannon shouldn't be playing would probably be able to write a book on how much they hate "cancel culture".

He sued his way back on to the team a while ago
I missed all of it, and I've been living in Lombard since the end of September. I've been in Chicago having drinks and watching our games waiting for the fiance to get off of work and I somehow did not know that.

I always find the Shannon outrage on this board a little funny, considering the demographics of this board. 95% of the people who say Shannon shouldn't be playing would probably be able to write a book on how much they hate "cancel culture".
I'm not mad about it or anything, just wild to me since I'm on this board daily, college basketball is the only sport I wholeheartedly follow (because the Cats are in a completely different stratosphere than any of my other fandoms) and I've been living in Illini country.

I hope he's proven innocent, because it would mean someone lied and it didn't work, instead of the assault actually happening which would be way worse.

He was accused of sexual assault while at an Illinois vs Kansas football game at Kansas, he was suspended from the team. Apparently, he sued and got the suspension overturned because he is innocent until proven guilty.
It took Illinois off the hook too. Made it easier to bring him back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT