ADVERTISEMENT

Whats the chance reed starts 2nd half

Reed has been good facilitating but not much else this game. Tre is keeping us in this one. Reed had two hard threes that just didn’t fall.

Reactions: KYFOSSIL
Need reed Rob and reeves out there so they have to guard the perimeter. Have to stop forcing the ball to the rim that’s a losing strategy unless unless we could defend which we can’t

Reed has been good facilitating but not much else this game. Tre is keeping us in this one. Reed had two hard threes that just didn’t fall.
I agree he hasn’t been great but having legit 3 point threats on the floor is a must to make up the deficit. Wagner edwards are kind of useless in this game. Wagner is beginning to remind me of hagans

I would agree if they weren't shooting 1/47 from 3
But a lot of our bad shooting has occurred with Wagner on the floor so they can shut down reeves. Rob is streaky and took some quick shots. We don’t hit threes consistently we will lose second round

I agree he hasn’t been great but having legit 3 point threats on the floor is a must to make up the deficit. Wagner edwards are kind of useless in this game. Wagner is beginning to remind me of hagans
I wouldn’t give up on Wagner. Dude is having his first true road game against a solid defense. Edwards, I dunno man. Just not what everyone saw coming into college.

I wouldn’t give up on Wagner. Dude is having his first true road game against a solid defense. Edwards, I dunno man. Just not what everyone saw coming into college.
He just offers nothing from the perimeter and we need to get going from there

Why does it matter if he starts?
Because these poor starts are eventually gonna catch up with us.

Been the same damn pattern all season. We start games poorly, but then Cal takes Edwards out, put Reed in, and then we immediately start playing better.

Hardly takes a genius to realize from that evidence that “ hey, we could probably avoid these all of these bad starts if we just started the lineup that plays best for us.”

• Haha
Reactions: shodaman
Because these poor starts are eventually gonna catch up with us.

Been the same damn pattern all season. We start games poorly, but then Cal takes Edwards out, put Reed in, and then we immediately start playing better.

Hardly takes a genius to realize from that evidence that “ hey, we could probably avoid these all of these bad starts if we just started the lineup that plays best for us.”
He played 4th most minutes on the team today. What if he started, got yanked after 2 minutes and didn't play again? Then would it matter if he started?

Reed with some big FT's the last minute, even though his handle was a little shaky at times.. He does everything well except he can't stay in front of his man to save his life. He compromises our defense a lot by getting beat constantly off the bounce. I think he improves that facet of his game, because you can see SEC teams, following Florida's lead and attack him constsntly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT