ADVERTISEMENT

What topic when it comes up makes you roll your eyes??

Probably any thread you start/comment on.
:eek:

lets-get-ready-to-rumble-batman-vs-darth-vader-who-will-win.gif

Reactions: brianpoe and SosaUK
Any topic that chastises UK fans for the way we act toward the national or local media, or other fan bases. As a UK fan, I don't care how the rest of the world perceives us.:D

"I know more than the coach, I played in high school!!!"

Cal to the NBA

Who's staying/who's leaving ... in November.

Harrison twins bashing. They were blamed for EVERYTHING that went wrong the last 2 years and a few certain posters will try and blame them for things that happen next year. That's how irrational they are.

Posts that say a player is either picking us or not picking us, but providing no proof or source, as if their declarative statement standing by itself should be taken as gospel. I don't know how many of those we saw on the day Murray committed that simply stated categorically that he was going to Oregon.

Last edited:
Lol, I love those who think they have came up with the next great catchy nickname so they test their theory before they make it a law lol. Kentuckysir(may he post in peace) and his epic James young as the blue mamba lol he had thought it would stick, I think it made it for 5 mins.

As for turning this question around, I love people like bbblazing and cats1again. Those two guys were priceless. Starting with bbblazing, he started a thread about not posting anymore right after we lost to Wisconsin and everybody said oh we'll see ya lol! He's not the only one to do that and come crawling back.

Cats1again is that rare breed of poster who has 16 different handles because in the other 15 he started a thread that made him famous for something so stupid. "Towns walk screams lazy" LOL that still kills me, and he's not alone but he stands out.

You two need to come out from behind your new handles and take the credit you've earned for bringing us some much joy and laughter with your excellent takes!

Reactions: brianpoe
The World Cup. Nobody talks about the USA team being in the finals.

We by far have the best fair weather fans in all of sport. It's literally group therapy when something does or doesn't go our way as we come out on here Atleast 2000 strong everyday, while teams like lousiville are lucky to get that many in a month.

The refs. Calls going for you or against you and the conspiracy theories that go with them.

6 different threads that read 6 different ways, yet they are the same thread reworded lol. Oh which reminds me, people who jump the gun and start a "breaking news thread" like their an on the scene news reporter with a hot news story. Example jalen brown to kentucky. Lol there was like 3 threads before he ever made an announcement.

Reactions: brianpoe
We by far have the best fair weather fans in all of sport. It's literally group therapy when something does or doesn't go our way as we come out on here Atleast 2000 strong everyday, while teams like lousiville are lucky to get that many in a month.

Most intense bipolar fans in all of sports. I love it. Lived it since I was old enough to understand. Grandparents, parents, Aunts, Uncles, girlfriend and me. We are all crazy as loons but, who cares, we love UK basketball.

1a. Current events.
1b. History.
AHA!

So you don't want to talk about the past or the present, eh?

I knew it was only a matter of time that we Rupps Rafters fortune tellers would begin to unite.
I feel so much less lonely now that I can finally begin to discuss events of the future with someone else.

Anyways, now that coach Miller is retiring with banner #13 in place, we won't have to listen to those stupid rumors of that garbage NBA franchise in Vegas offering him 20mil/yr every June. Wake up guys, he was never gonna leave.

Between a roster led by Anthony Davis, Jr, huge contract incentives for every round past the sweet 128 in the tourney, and the new Tesla hover protoype he was driving around, it's not like he was hurting for perks.

Not sure who to go after next, though. Antigua is getting a little up there, but considering we've basically been trading championships with him for the past 5 seasons, I think it would be good to bring him back home to retire.

Are we recruiting so and so.....Ends up a 5 day thread with 120 post and a player never to be heard from again.One of the more overlooked irritants of the board.

Bleeding heart intolerants. You know, the "I'm allowed to speak on some pandering PC propaganda but you can't reply out of my standard" crowd. There's been a big rise in these types over the last 10 years.

Table setters. Anyone who tries to create their own set of rules of this board. If It's not a listed rule, shut it.

Last edited:
"I know more than the coach, I played in high school!!!"

Cal to the NBA

Who's staying/who's leaving ... in November.

Just curious, but why would Cal to the NBA be on the list? I want the info personally.

40-0
will we play the dribble drive?
will Cal press for 40 minutes?
will Poythress play the 3 this year?
we should/should not play IU
why don't other schools like us?
etc...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT