ADVERTISEMENT

What topic when it comes up makes you roll your eyes??

Any combination of the words LSU and Nation Championship.

free throws
zone defense
pressing
some kentucky kid that needs more PT
free speech
keys
anything where someone says...i coached/played HS ball...

Reactions: Xception
Your starting 5 every time we get somebody knew even if they don't factor in as a starter

Blogger troll topics: When a blogger tests his story on this site to see how the fan base reacts to his garbage and a day later the subject appears on their site or when a fan posts a topic and a blogger sees the fan base is outraged by a thread and uses the topic to try to get hits.

player x is on a visit and a half day into the visit someone asks how the visit is going

is player x cleared yet? despite the fact player x is still attending high school

player x is on a visit and a half day into the visit someone asks how the visit is going

is player x cleared yet? despite the fact player x is still attending high school

One of mine is people that talk s*** about UK fans. Hmm...

Cal to the (insert NBA team) rumors.
Preseason rankings- They mean absolutely nothing to me, they are basically there for bragging rights.
Comparing college players based on high school rankings. We should evaluate all NBA players just by what they were back in college(or high school).

Reactions: brianpoe
One of mine is people that talk s*** about UK fans. Hmm...

I was just about to add that one. Specifically any of them where Vandalay immediately jumps in to defend other fanbases, other teams, or other coaches, meanwhile bashing UK's fans, coach, or players. I don't think he ever posts about anything else.

Reactions: Uk1111 and SosaUK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT