ADVERTISEMENT

What four teams will be in the college football playoffs?

screwduke

Junior
Mar 23, 2015
OSU will almost for sure make it again but what other three teams will make it in? And who do you think wins it all?

Ohio State
Alabama
TCU
Notre Dame
(Irish could be a sleeper team based upon their schedule. Their toughest game is @ Clemson. They could easily lose that game but might be favored in all the others.)

Reactions: kyisinmyblood
Ohio State
Alabama
TCU
Notre Dame
(Irish could be a sleeper team based upon their schedule. Their toughest game is @ Clemson. They could easily lose that game but might be favored in all the others.)
I think if Oregon beats Mich State early at MSU...they can win out

Ducks
TCU
Bama
O$U

I agree about Notre Dame. If they only have one loss they will for sure get in the playoff over any other 1 loss team.

TCU
tOSU
Georgia
USC

I have no idea which SEC team makes it, their schedules are brutal. Really had a tough time deciding between USC and ND, both schedules are relatively easy. ND probably more so than USC.
Georgia has to play Aub and Bama out of the west but at least there is some time between those games. Could go 1-1 there and still get in the playoffs, pending a win in the SECT game.
Alabama has a 5 game stretch toward the end of the year that has to be one of the toughest stretches of anyone in the country. That's not including the finale @ Auburn

Last edited:
I think TCU is in there, would like to see if USC or Stanford gets in from the Pac 12, then Ohio State and the SEC representative Ill go with Auburn

OSU will almost for sure make it again but what other three teams will make it in? And who do you think wins it all?

I think tOSU will be in,probably top seed unless a huge upset happens alone the way. Clemson has a chance to finish 12-0 if they can get by Tech which won't be a given with their offense and that qb they have running it, Winner of Big12 if they are a 1 loss team. SEC could be out, not sure anyone is strong enough to end the season with 1 loss, qb play is likely to be down, over half the conference will have new qb and I think there will be some huge upsets alone the way. The forth will be ND if they are 1 loss, with 2 it could be several team, winner of Pac12 maybe even a 2 loss SEC team.

ADVERTISEMENT