ADVERTISEMENT

What can ChatGPT do for you?

Oct 21, 2020
Make GYERO Great Again
Make the AI tools do something interesting before they destroy us.

Here's my latest chat with the robots.

Me: Can you please write a three verse, 1 chorus and 2 bridge country song in the style of Luke Bryan that has to do with visits to grandmas house, horses, apple pies, and bedtime stories?

AI: Sure, here's a shot at a country song in the style of Luke Bryan, with three verses, one chorus, and two bridges, that tells a story of visits to grandma's house, horses, apple pies, and bedtime stories:
Verse 1: Every summer we'd pack our bags and head out west To grandma's house, where we knew we'd get our rest She'd have fresh apple pie waiting on the window sill And a horse in the field, ready for us to thrill
Chorus: Grandma's house was our escape from city life Where we could ride horses and sleep all night With apple pie on our plates and stories in our heads We felt so alive, like we were truly blessed
Verse 2: Grandma would take us on rides through the countryside Pointing out landmarks and telling stories with pride She'd talk of days gone by, and how things used to be And we'd listen in awe, dreaming of what we'd see
Bridge 1: And as the sun went down, we'd gather around the fire Grandma would tell us bedtime stories that would never tire We'd fall asleep with dreams of horses and apple pies And wake up each morning, feeling truly alive
Verse 3: Years have gone by, and grandma's no longer here But we still make the trip, to keep her memory near We ride the same horses, and eat the same pies And share the same stories, under the same clear skies
Bridge 2: We know that grandma's watching, from up above And we feel her love, through every hoof beat and crust And we'll keep coming back, to this place we call home Where memories are made, and our hearts can roam
Chorus: Grandma's house is still our escape from city life Where we can ride horses and sleep all night With apple pie on our plates and stories in our heads We feel so alive, like we're truly blessed.

Me: Can you write a chord progression for that song. Simple pop country chords.

AI: Sure, here's a chord progression for the song that uses simple pop country chords:
Verse 1: G - D - Am - C G - D - Am - C Em - D - G - C G - D - Am - C
Chorus: G - D - Em - C G - D - Em - C G - D - Am - C G - D - Em - C
Verse 2: G - D - Am - C G - D - Am - C Em - D - G - C G - D - Am - C
Bridge 1: Em - D - Am - C Em - D - Am - C G - D - Am - C G - D - C - G
Verse 3: G - D - Am - C G - D - Am - C Em - D - G - C G - D - Am - C
Bridge 2: Em - D - Am - C Em - D - Am - C G - D - Am - C G - D - C - G
Note: The chord progression follows a common pop country progression that uses the chords G, D, Am, and C. The Em chord is used as a transitional chord to add variety to the progression.

I'm gonna go make space for my Grammy.

• Haha
Reactions: Catemus and chroix
Make the AI tools do something interesting before they destroy us.

Here's my latest chat with the robots.

Me: Can you please write a three verse, 1 chorus and 2 bridge country song in the style of Luke Bryan that has to do with visits to grandmas house, horses, apple pies, and bedtime stories?

AI: Sure, here's a shot at a country song in the style of Luke Bryan, with three verses, one chorus, and two bridges, that tells a story of visits to grandma's house, horses, apple pies, and bedtime stories:
Verse 1: Every summer we'd pack our bags and head out west To grandma's house, where we knew we'd get our rest She'd have fresh apple pie waiting on the window sill And a horse in the field, ready for us to thrill
Chorus: Grandma's house was our escape from city life Where we could ride horses and sleep all night With apple pie on our plates and stories in our heads We felt so alive, like we were truly blessed
Verse 2: Grandma would take us on rides through the countryside Pointing out landmarks and telling stories with pride She'd talk of days gone by, and how things used to be And we'd listen in awe, dreaming of what we'd see
Bridge 1: And as the sun went down, we'd gather around the fire Grandma would tell us bedtime stories that would never tire We'd fall asleep with dreams of horses and apple pies And wake up each morning, feeling truly alive
Verse 3: Years have gone by, and grandma's no longer here But we still make the trip, to keep her memory near We ride the same horses, and eat the same pies And share the same stories, under the same clear skies
Bridge 2: We know that grandma's watching, from up above And we feel her love, through every hoof beat and crust And we'll keep coming back, to this place we call home Where memories are made, and our hearts can roam
Chorus: Grandma's house is still our escape from city life Where we can ride horses and sleep all night With apple pie on our plates and stories in our heads We feel so alive, like we're truly blessed.

Me: Can you write a chord progression for that song. Simple pop country chords.

AI: Sure, here's a chord progression for the song that uses simple pop country chords:
Verse 1: G - D - Am - C G - D - Am - C Em - D - G - C G - D - Am - C
Verse 2: G - D - Am - C G - D - Am - C Em - D - G - C G - D - Am - C
Bridge 1: Em - D - Am - C Em - D - Am - C G - D - Am - C G - D - C - G
Verse 3: G - D - Am - C G - D - Am - C Em - D - G - C G - D - Am - C
Bridge 2: Em - D - Am - C Em - D - Am - C G - D - Am - C G - D - C - G
Note: The chord progression follows a common pop country progression that uses the chords G, D, Am, and C. The Em chord is used as a transitional chord to add variety to the progression.

I'm gonna go make space for my Grammy.
Better than the real thing, actually

• Haha
Reactions: chroix
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT