ADVERTISEMENT

Well Done Season Preview

the 2007 team had learned a lot from some of the bad losses the year before. they came back to beat ul's best team ever and #1 ranked lsu but still ran out of gas down the stretch. you just have to have a solid 2 deep at every spot and are probably gonna need a 3rd guy in most spots without a drastic drop off.

Reactions: anon_7tbtqcx308nxh
the 2007 team had learned a lot from some of the bad losses the year before. they came back to beat ul's best team ever and #1 ranked lsu but still ran out of gas down the stretch. you just have to have a solid 2 deep at every spot and are probably gonna need a 3rd guy in most spots without a drastic drop off.
UL finished 6-6 in 2007. The year before was their best year.

Reactions: footballfanatic77
Connelly absolutely nailed the UK preview...as he usually does. Hard to argue with any aspect of his analysis. I think we squeeze out another win or two and get to 7-5. Banking on Towles and the offense being more explosive and outscoring one other major SEC program (USC again?).

Feel more confident that we have that this year. At least some semblance of it.

Not exactly what I'd call a glowing review..calls 6-6 the "ceiling" for this years team..not sure how he comes to that conclusion unless this team literally stays on the exact same level or becomes even worse than they were last year and spins their wheels in the mud..whoever runs that Football Almanac that projects UK to be the 73rd-best team in the nation with only 4.1 wins needs to re-think things a little bit..they might want to contact the coach that just gave UK a top-25 vote in the coaches' poll earlier today

Reactions: woodson991
I'm ready to stop the speculation and get going on this season! Camp is what, a week away? *gonna RUN through a WALL IFM SOFIO FREAKIN eXcIted!!!

Reactions: jimmy cowboy
ADVERTISEMENT