ADVERTISEMENT

Wayward Pines

BigBlue1121

Junior
Mar 9, 2004
Charlotte, NC
New show on Fox called Wayward Pines. Premiere is set for May 14th, but they just released the pilot online this morning for only a few days I think. The show is based on a book trilogy and the first episode seemed to follow the book perfectly. Has anyone else read the books or just looking forward to the show? I loved the books. Read all 3 in like a week last summer. Too bad now I have to wait till May 21st to watch the next episode...

Last edited:
Seems like a typical M Night Shyamalan effort. A story trying to set itself up for a "mind-blowing" plot twist at the end that may or may not pay off. I am betting on not.

Last edited:
First episode was pretty weird, so it definitely has potential, although I have to wonder just how much it really will only being a 10-episode limited run.

I watched the first two episodes, kind of odd so far. Not sure if I'll stick with it or not. I'll probably record the rest of the series and if I don't have anything else on my DVR on a rainy Sunday I might watch it.

I like the show so far. It's the closest thing I've seen to Lost which was of my all time favorites.

ADVERTISEMENT