ADVERTISEMENT

Votto/Cincy

Mar 27, 2009
Yeah, I know it's early and it's Cincinnati , but the boy's are playing good ball right now. (won 9 straight).
I actually watched a couple of innings and Votto was clutch tonight. (Votto's 1st game of the year).

Reactions: warrior-cat
It is worth seeing what Joey Votto can do for this team now that he feels healthy. He is just 1 year removed from hitting 36 HR & 99 RBIs. With the DH now, it's worth seeing what he can offer this team. Votto 2-3, HR & 3 RBIs tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: crashtestdummy
Amazing stat, Ian Gibaut is leading this team with 8 wins as a reliever and it is only June. Incredible!

Same. The other night I was hoping they’d leave him in Houston.

Pretty sure like 2 or 3 years ago every reds fan hated Votto, said he was possibly gay and way overpaid. A little run and you all forget allllllll about that.

Pretty sure like 2 or 3 years ago every reds fan hated Votto, said he was possibly gay and way overpaid. A little run and you all forget allllllll about that.
I don't think anyone is giving Votto this credit. He had the one game where he hit well, but it is the youngsters that are driving this win streak. I am ready for Votto to retire and let the new talent take over.

I don't think anyone is giving Votto this credit. He had the one game where he hit well, but it is the youngsters that are driving this win streak. I am ready for Votto to retire and let the new talent take over.

I am with you (another near first, we agree on something!!). Now hitting .185, and at 39 years old, what is the upside?

That being said, if you had told me that the Reds would play six games vs. Atlanta and Baltimore, two of the best teams in MLB, and go 3-3, I would have been thrilled. Truth be told, if they had any starting pitching at all, would have swept the Braves.

Get the starting pitching back in order and the Reds can make a run this year.

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT