ADVERTISEMENT

Vince Marrow: "I really love it here and Stoops is a great guy. Why leave?"

In that interview he also mentions the fans as one of the biggest reasons for staying and it was the third time I heard him say that. It just illustrates how important fan support is to the program and fortunately BBN is coming through for us - BIG.

In that interview he also mentions the fans as one of the biggest reasons for staying and it was the third time I heard him say that. It just illustrates how important fan support is to the program and fortunately BBN is coming through for us - BIG.

Great observation fellow BBN brother.....there are NO better fans in this Country then BBN!

We may disagree on somethings BUT we are LOYAL and persevere in our support of the program.

If any fan base deserved a winning program it's BBN fans!

Exactly...now if we could just get the "most popular website in Kentucky" to pick up on that message and actually care about Kentucky football like our fans do...but I won't hold my breath

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT