ADVERTISEMENT

Video of Skal Labissiere Workout

WACB

Senior
Nov 16, 2009
EDIT: This is an old video. Sorry, it was a new post on YouTube, so I thought it was recent.

Last edited:
First I've seen of him. Damn nice shooting stroke even out to the 3 line. In a game situation he'll have to get off the floor better on the hook. Very skilled big man.

Did it say when that video was shot? He looked noticeably bigger at the NHS game.

Great video. I have done that one with the feet and rope ladder on the floor and was next to an Olympic bronze medal athlete doing that one too (about 20x faster than I could). It looks easy if you haven't done it, but it definitely isn't and combined with all the other exercises he is very impressive from a physical stamina perspective (assuming the video isn't edited). He is going to be pushed around some from his upper body. But, his elevation up is great.

Anyone know where this workout is taking place. It doesn't look like Kentucky coaches.

He will be special here. This is an old video. In his most recent pics, he has put on major muscle and added weight. Looks very skinny in this vid.

His arms have quadrupled in size since that video was shot.

Skal-Practice-Photo.jpg

Reactions: bigc45157
Sorry everyone. The video is old and that YouTube channel just recently posted it.

Reactions: MWes11
Sorry everyone. The video is old and that YouTube channel just recently posted it.
No worries. Still a good find. His skills were crazy back when this was shot and he has only gotten better. Scary really. I think he will be our most well rounded big man in regards to scoring from anywhere on the court and his defensive presence.

ADVERTISEMENT