ADVERTISEMENT

***********VIDEO John Calipari IV players first*********

Re: VIDEO John Calipari IV players first

I don't have 30 minutes but ill give it a watch tonight.

Re: VIDEO John Calipari IV players first

I love the dig at **unc at the 9 minute mark
roll.r191677.gif

The Noel segment around 16 minute was heart wrenching......

Bravo, Well Done, Spectacular, Good Show.

I love when the "experts" make their predictions on camera and videos like this call out them out. I have zero respect for people in the media because of fools like them.

Can't wait for this season to get underway and I'm going to savor every minute of it. Time has flown by these last 5 years and I expect a lot of the same this year. Cannot wait for this ride.

Originally posted by Askeladden:
Bravo, Well Done, Spectacular, Good Show.

I love when the "experts" make their predictions on camera and videos like this call out them out. I have zero respect for people in the media because of fools like them.

Can't wait for this season to get underway and I'm going to savor every minute of it. Time has flown by these last 5 years and I expect a lot of the same this year. Cannot wait for this ride.
Couldn't agree more. Time HAS flown by. Three final fours. #8. Doesn't seem real sometimes. Can't wait for this season. Enjoy the ride folks. We are in a special era and the future is bright! Bring home #9

Props to the maker of this video! If you are a poster on here please let us know. Great job!

Great job! I'm more pumped for basketball after watching that. Didn't think it was possible. I hope some recruits watch this (Brown) in particular. It's been a special run and hopefully he will be apart of it.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by JasonSpear:
didn't you say something a couple weeks ago about getting to see a preview of it or something? That it was gonna be the best Cal/UK video ever made by anyone or something like that?
Yep, and that was it. Was going to drop it before BBM, but he said he wanted to fine tune it a bit more. I think the burn on UNC was a late addition. Don't remember seeing that in the preview.

I stand by what I said then too. Best UK video ever, and we've got some really talented fellas making videos for us. Pretty spoiled, actually.

Originally posted by Los Gatos:
There are some great UK videos out there, but I believe this is the best I've ever seen. Excellent.
I agree!!!!!!!!!

Bump for the early crowd getting off work to,take their kids trick or treating.

Re: Best UK BBall Video of the Calipari Era (Must Watch)

great video,

but this video looks like Wildcatfan video connected together? Is it the same guy?

AMAZING VIDEO!! GREAT VIDEO!!! I will probably watch this 10000 times over.

I actually wish they would take out the crap from other school. I feel like it's been tainted having them in such a great video.

WOW! That was some quality work and editing. Superb job and hats off to the creator of this video. Well worth watching for 30 minutes plus that tells the history of the past 5 years.

I just watched in with my Roku stick on my big screen. Pretty cool

Great video, excellent work! 2011 will always have a special place in my heart. I was just a little to young to remember the 96 and 98 title teams, so they were the first team I actually got to experience in the Final Four.

My daughter watched today. She said she is ready for the season

I clicked to see it and was not expecting to watch it all. I watched every second without stopping. Excellent video.

Originally posted by Jerry.Edwards:
I clicked to see it and was not expecting to watch it all. I watched every second without stopping. Excellent video.
Me too. I couldn't stop once I got started. I was also pleased with the soundtrack selection - Man of Steel; Dark Knight; Gladiator. Good stuff to set the mood.

This video is exceptionally good. Doesn't seem 30 minutes long.

Bump to the top.

Can we replace the pinned one at the top. It's the same person that made both videos

ADVERTISEMENT