ADVERTISEMENT

UT TE transfer Kyle Oliver

seccats04

All-American
Dec 6, 2004
The UL board seems to think that he is headed their way. Guess the reason why? Yes, it appears that he got into some sort of trouble at UT according to their board lol [roll]

RichlandCards:
"A UT Fan I work with claims that he has failed 4 drug test in the past two months and the police determimed that on the traffic stop drugs belonged to him and not driver. I am sure I am getting all the facts (LOL)"

I'm shocked I tell ya, shocked!

The UL board seems to think that he is headed their way. Guess the reason why? Yes, it appears that he got into some sort of trouble at UT according to their board lol [roll]

RichlandCards:
"A UT Fan I work with claims that he has failed 4 drug test in the past two months and the police determimed that on the traffic stop drugs belonged to him and not driver. I am sure I am getting all the facts (LOL)"

WAS THERE EVER *ANY* DOUBT? [laughing]

He is just a kid who needs a second chance

Yeah, and he is another 5.7 player that couldn't get a regular scholarship offer at TU, and no of course they don't play games with the 25 signees limit. the poor guy had to accept a blue shirt offer to TU.

Where else could he go except Transfer U if he didn't want to give his habit up?

HIGHLY unlikely he was dismissed from UT b/c of marijuana. He arrived on campus in early June in Knoxville. Most likely, he wasn't as fast/strong/big as UT wanted or he had hands of stone. Probably a good get for UofL.

HIGHLY unlikely he was dismissed from UT b/c of marijuana. He arrived on campus in early June in Knoxville. Most likely, he wasn't as fast/strong/big as UT wanted or he had hands of stone. Probably a good get for UofL.
No he did fail multiple drug test. Tenn took him as a blue shirt because he is a good player but had issues off the field. Tenn gave him a chance to earn a spot in 2016 but couldn't stay away from the shrubbery. So Jones cut him loose. Word is he's headed to So Miss.

Reactions: footballfanatic77
No he did fail multiple drug test. Tenn took him as a blue shirt because he is a good player but had issues off the field. Tenn gave him a chance to earn a spot in 2016 but couldn't stay away from the shrubbery. Word is he's headed to So Miss.
If he were a half-way decent player with any upside, he would be at UT or UofL. Sounds like he has been "processed" by Butch.

If he were a half-way decent player with any upside, he would be at UT or UofL. Sounds like he has been "processed" by Butch.
Another product of Jone's vaunted "Vol Gets Life" program. Team 119 has already had multiple arrests and off field issues. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Another product of Jone's vaunted "Vol Gets Life" program. Team 119 has already had multiple arrests and off field issues. Nothing to see here. Move along.
He was kicked off the team as was the other players that had other off the field issues. Not sure what else a coach can do. Oliver is a player that has lots of upside but can't keep his nose clean.

Sorry, Powell, I was raised near the KY-TN border, have family in TN, and didn't just fall off the turnip wagon. There has never been nor will there ever be a UT player dismissed because of use of an illegal substance.

Pot head. If you've failed 4 piss tests at UT you've done something epic.
He won't have anything to worry about at UL......they only test their Olympic sports athletes. They know better than to test their football and basketball players if they want to field a team.

He was kicked off the team as was the other players that had other off the field issues. Not sure what else a coach can do. Oliver is a player that has lots of upside but can't keep his nose clean.
He can do the responsible thing and help the young man turn his life around. Besides just think of all the potential points he's leaving out on the field by letting this kid go? Fulmer Cups don't just award themselves.

Just ribbin.

They really don't have any shame do they? L1C4: Louisville first, criminals forever.

RichlandCards:

After those 4 failed drug test welcome to Louisville Oliver, we have several like you.

Yeah, and he is another 5.7 player that couldn't get a regular scholarship offer at TU, and no of course they don't play games with the 25 signees limit. the poor guy had to accept a blue shirt offer to TU.

Where else could he go except Transfer U if he didn't want to give his habit up?

There's an 85 player limit...

The UK fans that care so much about UT crack me up. The guy saying "Team 119"...I feel like he watches Butch Jones press conferences under the covers at night and softly caresses himself. Is it just me?

Not really at some schools, and we have been talking about them, at some schools the 85 player limit is a sham, they just run off whoever they need to. But the 25 recruits per class rule is a little more obvious, although as just shown they do a very poor job of enforcing that also.

Not really at some schools, and we have been talking about them, at some schools the 85 player limit is a sham, they just run off whoever they need to. But the 25 recruits per class rule is a little more obvious, although as just shown they do a very poor job of enforcing that also.

The 25 rule is completely enforceable and is followed by every school.

Back counting is used by every school....including Kentucky as I have shown you. When Kentucky signed 28 and 26 kids in the last few years it was likely due to back counting. Kentucky followed the 25 rule with 28 signees just as Tennessee did with 29.

I read on this board that Kentucky has already committed more than the 85 spaces they will have next year and are counting on attrition from here on out. I take these Kentucky posters as being on top of their own recruiting.

Since 2010 per arrestnation.com:
Louisville Football: 7 arrests Kentucky Football: 18 arrests

http://arrestnation.com/teamsschools/

Check yourself.
This site has already proved to be crap.

UL had a player - the one who got kicked out and had the cheerleader OD in his room...yeah, he was arrested multiple times, before his final arrest that got him the boot - did those show up on the list? What others are hiding?

UK has 4 players on the list for shooting toy guns...big time!

UL willingly recruited and accepted a guy AFTER he punched his girlfriend in the face - and then allegedly pulled a gun and threatened her life. We've checked ourselves just fine, thanks.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
The UK fans that care so much about UT crack me up. The guy saying "Team 119"...I feel like he watches Butch Jones press conferences under the covers at night and softly caresses himself. Is it just me?

They crack you up? I would bet you are over on this board more than they check out UT boards...I think they are silly, but you're close to being in the same boat.

The 25 rule is completely enforceable and is followed by every school.

Back counting is used by every school....including Kentucky as I have shown you. When Kentucky signed 28 and 26 kids in the last few years it was likely due to back counting. Kentucky followed the 25 rule with 28 signees just as Tennessee did with 29.

I read on this board that Kentucky has already committed more than the 85 spaces they will have next year and are counting on attrition from here on out. I take these Kentucky posters as being on top of their own recruiting.
Exactly..... But get ready for a post about "TU", that's what a few on here do when they run out of intelligent things to say.

Reactions: footballfanatic77
This site has already proved to be crap.

UL had a player - the one who got kicked out and had the cheerleader OD in his room...yeah, he was arrested multiple times, before his final arrest that got him the boot - did those show up on the list? What others are hiding?

UK has 4 players on the list for shooting toy guns...big time!

UL willingly recruited and accepted a guy AFTER he punched his girlfriend in the face - and then allegedly pulled a gun and threatened her life. We've checked ourselves just fine, thanks.
So you're ok with football players walking around town waving toy guns that look like real ones?

So you're ok with football players walking around town waving toy guns that look like real ones?

Actually, more unsafe for them than anyone else...so no, they should be smarter...but they were only arrested to save face for the embarrassing way the University handled it.

But a pop gun with an orange tip, shooting plastic pellets at each other? If that is the worst thing they do, they will be in good shape.

Reactions: PowellVolz
Actually, more unsafe for them than anyone else...so no, they should be smarter...but they were only arrested to save face for the embarrassing way the University handled it.

But a pop gun with an orange tip, shooting plastic pellets at each other? If that is the worst thing they do, they will be in good shape.
I agree with this but didn't the same trio have to defend theirselves in a bar at UKU? Where a dumbass EKU player started running his mouth to a few UK players and they beat the crap out of him. Then, they went to his dorm looking for more?

I agree with this but didn't the same trio have to defend theirselves in a bar at UKU? Where a dumbass EKU player started running his mouth to a few UK players and they beat the crap out of him. Then, they went to his dorm looking for more?
A couple of the players overlapped in the situations, not all four...and your story is a bit off in the EKU case.

Yes, the EKU guy ran his mouth, started a fight and got his ass kicked...but only one UK player did the ass kicking (they didn't jump him)...then later in the night they were taking a girl home (to those dorms), were hanging around the check in and an EKU guy blindsided one of them...was probably a set up.

They probably should have left town after the initial fight, but since they didn't start it I doubt they thought EKU guys would be looking for revenge.

A couple of the players overlapped in the situations, not all four...and your story is a bit off in the EKU case.

Yes, the EKU guy ran his mouth, started a fight and got his ass kicked...but only one UK player did the ass kicking (they didn't jump him)...then later in the night they were taking a girl home (to those dorms), were hanging around the check in and an EKU guy blindsided one of them...was probably a set up.

They probably should have left town after the initial fight, but since they didn't start it I doubt they thought EKU guys would be looking for revenge.
I can't blame the UK player for beating the guys ass. When you get drunk and run your mouth, this is what happens.

ADVERTISEMENT