ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE: It's official, Anthony Davis is the highest paid NBA player

Seems about right, did you guys know he grew about 8 inches in one year! That's right. He used to be a point guard. Crazy.

Reactions: EastLansingCat
It is estimated that Coach Cal's players, including Rose and Evans, plus the rookies will have total contracts exceeding $700 million dollars.

Yep...I just laugh at the knuckleheads that hate Calipari and that he is ruining college basketball by helping these guys become multi millionaires early in their careers.

Worth every penny too, if he stays healthy. If the organization can stop doing dumb things like drafting Austin Rivers and trading for Tyreke Evans or an injured JaRue Holiday, then maybe they'll have a chance!

Not an big NBA fan but love the cats in the league. Nothing is better than Uk and Anthony Davis stealing the "place where the pros play" title from UNC.

Man I love saying that.

Anthony_Davis_great_defensive_play_against_Deron_Williams.gif

wall1.gif

brandon-knight-gatorade-bath-h.gif

cousinsdunk.0.gif

BLED.gif

4EaziEw.gif

tumblr_n3rklsNsWp1s3gys4o1_400.gif

randledunk.0.gif

Many more and counting.
Thanks for the highlights, pretty awesome. I love how Brandon Knight's highlight is him jumping over some seats and getting a Gatorade bath. Poor guy.

Reactions: .S&C.
Seems about right, did you guys know he grew about 8 inches in one year! That's right. He used to be a point guard. Crazy.
Whatever... next time you're going to say something crazy like Willie used to play football.

By a rather large margin as well. As of today, Kobe Bryant (go figure) is the highest paid player in the NBA, making $23,500,000 per year.
Anthony Davis, after the deal is finalized, will be making $28,600,000 per year, over the next 5 years, coming out to a $143,000,000 / 5 year contract.

Two thumbs up. If UK big man recruits were not paying attention I have feeling Cal will point it out.[winking]

Hells yeah!

Another recruitment BONUS.

EDIT: To take "John Henson" like player into NBA's most paid player. :-D

Why am i watching this show...? Not sure,

but they made a comment about A. Davis's new contract.

Michael Smith said "When i heard 145 million, i thought they got a bargain."

Michael Smith thinks A. Davis is underpaid.

#Respect to Davis!

Yeah i figured. I mean through blue is talking about leaving politics out of these threads, what about that avatar?

You already know how this works. One side gets to be opinionated, the other side is silenced by the "tolerant" side.[laughing]

As long as you understand that, progress can be made.

As you said, he's allowed to show that stuff all over this board, but a sly comment about politics is out of bounds. there ya have it.

Last edited:
Dude I'm diggin the mighty ducks avatar.

"District Five you're up!! and "cake eater".......I still call my friends cake eaters. lol.

It's one of my favs too and they're my favorite NHL team since I live 10 miles from the arena.

Still love the first two movies. I lost my marbles when Emilio Estevez was tweeting during the WCF vs Chicago and was talking about the knuckle puck.

You're just a Liberal who wants to get his greedy paws on AD's money.

Dude, I love watching those Alieen Warnos videos right before execution.My death penalty stance is pretty moderate, however theres no way anyone could think for a second that she was sane, or faking it. That woman was bat s*&^ crazy AND evil.

images

It's one of my favs too and they're my favorite NHL team since I live 10 miles from the arena.

Still love the first two movies. I lost my marbles when Emilio Estevez was tweeting during the WCF vs Chicago and was talking about the knuckle puck.

damn, haha. Im from tennessee so Hockey isn't hire here even though I am a Blues fan, but growing up we'd all watch those movies for hours and then hit the road with our sticks and roller blades. fun times. I used to really like the Ducks hockey team too simply because of the movies.The Ducks really brought hockey to all parts in the 90's. Kids playing roller blade hockey everywhere down south back then.

Yea number one is the best. I'm still pissed off about 3 myself. Cant believe Emililio wasn't coaching. I wonder what the back story is there. But at least he was in it.

ADVERTISEMENT