ADVERTISEMENT

uniformed loons will now stick your children with needles

As long as you a-holes stop cluttering up my facebook feed with the OMG THEY DON'T VACCINATE THERE (sp) KIDS!!! crap then I'm fine with it.

Are you seriously this retarded that you are claiming not taking vaccines are a loss of freedom. Trolling right?

Not trolling, I personally will vaccinate my children, but by choice. I think its ridiculous that the government is forcing people to get vaccinated. It's a basic freedom to raise your own kids how you see fit!

I don't think it's a choice issue if you look at the environment your child is going to be in. A few hundred kids in close quarters?? Flu shuts down several school systems a year. Insufficient vaccinations adds several more, and potentially worse, diseases in the mix. They don't have to vaccinate their kids if they are opposed, they just can't be in public school.

After working for a while at a company with a lot of international ties, I'm all about every vaccination I can get. We have people come in all the time who, just a few hours earlier, were in places the CDC is watching. They love going to Walmart, the mall, etc. so keep that in mind when you touch things in public.

Reactions: BeaveUKGT
Morons in mass numbers are getting sick drinking raw/unpasteurized milk...

People are inventing ways to demonstrate their oppression, when in fact they are just touching idiots.

Not trolling, I personally will vaccinate my children, but by choice. I think its ridiculous that the government is forcing people to get vaccinated. It's a basic freedom to raise your own kids how you see fit!

It doesn't appear anyone is being forced to do anything. It appears if you want to put your kid around other kids in public school, they will need to be vaccinated or stay home.

Reactions: BeaveUKGT
As long as the law also forbids religious exemptions: kudos.

but I suppose a win for health...

Yes I suppose. You know, if you anti-gubmit nuts are going to live in a society then there are certain things that are going to be required of you like vaccinating your children so they don't expose other children to preventable 3rd world diseases all because FREEDOM!!!!!

A little shot won't hurt them one bit
Dead-and-Buried-Needle.jpg

People are inventing ways to demonstrate their oppression, when in fact they are just touching idiots.

One of my coworkers does that. Dude has 5 kids, all home schooled. They drink raw milk & don't get vaccinations. This guy has killed hogs in the middle of summer, believes the earth is 6,000 years old, and is the biggest conspiracy theorist I have personally ever met. He was needing some foil for an experiment one day, and another guy told him to get a piece off one of his tin foil hats. What makes him so bizarre, is that he is actually a really fun guy to be around, has a good heart, has a degree from Georgia Tech, and actually IS a helluva engineer.

Reactions: Mashburned
One of my coworkers does that. Dude has 5 kids, all home schooled. They drink raw milk & don't get vaccinations. This guy has killed hogs in the middle of summer, believes the earth is 6,000 years old, and is the biggest conspiracy theorist I have personally ever met. He was needing some foil for an experiment one day, and another guy told him to get a piece off one of his tin foil hats. What makes him so bizarre, is that he is actually a really fun guy to be around, has a good heart, has a degree from Georgia Tech, and actually IS a helluva engineer.

Georgia Tech alums are nuts. I speak from experience.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

I drank fresh milk when I was growing up and didn't get sick from it. It was as raw/unpasteurized as it gets. At times it was still warm from the cow. However if you are used to store milk, fresh milk will give you the runs.
I haven't drunk any fresh cow's milk in over 40 yrs and after getting used to store milk, I no longer like the taste of it.

darn city slickers.......lol

Reactions: Mashburned
I say they shouldn't have to take their shots, if they don't want to, burn them. Idiots should not have a voice large enough that they can manipulate what is common sense for the average human...... what is average.... I will leave that for another day.

Polio is a contagious viral illness that in its most severe form causes paralysis, difficulty breathing and sometimes death.

In the U.S., the last case of naturally occurring polio happened in 1979. Today, despite a concerted global eradication campaign, poliovirus continues to affect children and adults in Afghanistan, Pakistan and some African countries.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises taking precautions to protect against polio if you're traveling anywhere there's a risk of polio.

If you're a previously vaccinated adult who plans to travel to an area where polio is occurring, you should receive a booster dose of inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV). Immunity after a booster dose lasts a lifetime.

My kids ain't getting no shots. Not by gov telling them to do do.
Of course not. You got Jesus Christ as your vaccination.

Jesus will swoop down, jump in your body and eradicate that virus by showing them the New Testament.

Yes I suppose. You know, if you anti-gubmit nuts are going to live in a society then there are certain things that are going to be required of you like vaccinating your children so they don't expose other children to preventable 3rd world diseases all because FREEDOM!!!!!

Nice of the gubmint to offer the vaccines since their open borders policies are why the 3rd world diseases are here, not to mention bedbugs and in large part, heroin. All trying to gain an advantage at the polls. Bastards.

Nice of the gubmint to offer the vaccines since their open borders policies are why the 3rd world diseases are here, not to mention bedbugs and in large part, heroin. All trying to gain an advantage at the polls. Bastards.

Where's the laughing emoticon when you need it?

Of course not. You got Jesus Christ as your vaccination.

Jesus will swoop down, jump in your body and eradicate that virus by showing them the New Testament.
I got Jesus as my Savior. That has nothng to do with getting shots or not.

One day you will regret poking fun. Hopefully it will be before you take your last breath.

Is there a certain time of the year you think is only for killing hogs?

Reactions: jamo0001
Is there a certain time of the year you think is only for killing hogs?
Yep, if you don't take it to a slaughter house,

The old timers waited till around Thanksgiving or later, no flies, wasp, or yellow jackets. They mainly waited till then because they would hang the meat and salt it down for a week or so, then hang it in the smoke house to season it. They wanted it cold, and if it froze it was easier to saw up.

Butchers will freeze meat to cut it up. Makes it easier to saw with a meat saw. Other cuts can be done when its unfrozen..

Dad always had a beef and two hogs every fall. Note to non farm kids, you need two hogs if you want to fatten them up. Raising only one hogs will result in a small hog, with two they compete for food and over eat...why they are called hogs btw Also the hog is the smartest animal on the farm, chicken the stupidest.

Last edited:
So is that the reason Yaweh and Allah forbade eating pork? Bc it doesn't get cold enough in that sandbox?

Reactions: Willy4UK
ADVERTISEMENT