ADVERTISEMENT

Ulis dropping dimes

One of the absolute best assists in the history of roundball was the backwards flip, at nearly half court, to a speeding Willie for the slam. But, it wasn't an assist, just an amazing no look pass.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
OP could provide some video. Would be preferred. Really, I wouldn't mind.

Is this a basketball reference, or an urban dictionary term for hot chicks a perfect 10, or possibly he turned in a criminal to Crime Stoppers?

OP is one of the most bipolar posters on this site. Thought he was going to hang himself when UK lost in the Final Four and then the subsequent recruiting misses after that. Now Murray is his new Zoloft and his crazy posts about how untouchable UK is will continue just like last season. I seriously hope this guy isn't this way in real life.

Yes, Tyler is a great player and will be a fan favorite for sure.

OP is one of the most bipolar posters on this site. Thought he was going to hang himself when UK lost in the Final Four and then the subsequent recruiting misses after that. Now Murray is his new Zoloft and his crazy posts about how untouchable UK is will continue just like last season. I seriously hope this guy isn't this way in real life.

Yes, Tyler is a great player and will be a fan favorite for sure.

Uh, we are ALL like that...you mean you are not? Are you very young? Do you not understand what decades of being a rabid UK fan can do to your brain? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Uh, we are ALL like that...you mean you are not? Are you very young? Do you not understand what decades of being a rabid UK fan can do to your brain? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I've been a diehard for 30 years now. Dude just takes it to a different level. Little too much of a superfan for me.

I just hope we get to hang on to Tyler until his senior year. The kid is one of my all time favorites to play in the blue and white. Tough,smart, and a great team mate. His fearless and intelligent approach to the game is amazing to watch. He is the kind of player we haven't been able to experience much in the last few years. If he was 4 inches taller we would have said goodbye in this years draft. If only half of our players took the same approach to the game this kid does....wow!

Ive heard from my inside sources the Monstars are coming to steal Tyler's talent and hes not allowed to leave Coach Cals house, which has lead to massive weight gain due to overindulgence of Mrs Cals Brownies. Im risking my life putting this on here but I thought the truth should be heard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT