ADVERTISEMENT

UL vs UK this season

I think you miss the point bud. The point is, we beat an SEC power and the SEC power was "disinterested". We lose to an SEC power and it is "see, UL can't compete in the SEC either."
No bud I get the point....but as I've stated the point is fan speak which its just that ....stupid pride.

The only thing that matters is what happens on the field.

Louisville attempted 36 passes of which 11 of those were directed at Parker(30.5%). He caught 6 for 180 yards and 3 TD's.

I think Louisville's biggest hit is losing Parker rather than their Defense. Parker won the game against UK and IIRC kept them in the game vs FSU. Bolin did great, but if he didn't have Parker to launch it to they would have lost. I understand they lost great players on D, but Parker was a phenomenal player. If he wasn't injured the first of the year I think he would have been drafted potentially in the top 10. He is a very uncommon type of player to see IMO. Its very hard to replace a player as special as he was.

Just because I am bored....

Against ND which was a close game 31-28, Parker caught 4 compared to the teams 8. Was thrown at 10 times compared to the teams 21. (47.6% of attempts)
Against FSU which was close as well, Parker caught 8 of the teams 20 and was had 15 of the teams 38 passes come his way. (39.5% of attempts)
Against Georgia........... Parker had 8 of the teams 21 completions and only had 12 of 44 directed towards him. (27.3% of attempts)

I did say he was a bit of a tweener at UGA because he was too light to play OLB and a tad slow at S, but he was very good at the nickle position and better than serviceable at the S position. .

I read your posts, Grumpy. I'm interested in your opinions being we have your ex-coach and two ex-players.

The sentence above is what I was referring to. Your opinions of JHC suggested to me that you thought he was a good college player, but his tweener status made a future in the NFL unlikely. I think you said that he may not have played much in Pruitt's system, you weren't sure. If I mistook your post, my apologies. I think he looks like a potential stud. But I could be off-base. As I said before regarding Wiggins...have no idea, never seen him play, not counting on his services whatsoever. But I do suspect he has some raw talent if he started at Georgia as a freshman (that's a compliment to your program).

Louisville attempted 36 passes of which 11 of those were directed at Parker(30.5%). He caught 6 for 180 yards and 3 TD's.

I think Louisville's biggest hit is losing Parker rather than their Defense. Parker won the game against UK and IIRC kept them in the game vs FSU. Bolin did great, but if he didn't have Parker to launch it to they would have lost. I understand they lost great players on D, but Parker was a phenomenal player. If he wasn't injured the first of the year I think he would have been drafted potentially in the top 10. He is a very uncommon type of player to see IMO. Its very hard to replace a player as special as he was.

Just because I am bored....

Against ND which was a close game 31-28, Parker caught 4 compared to the teams 8. Was thrown at 10 times compared to the teams 21. (47.6% of attempts)
Against FSU which was close as well, Parker caught 8 of the teams 20 and was had 15 of the teams 38 passes come his way. (39.5% of attempts)
Against Georgia........... Parker had 8 of the teams 21 completions and only had 12 of 44 directed towards him. (27.3% of attempts)

Good post and stats. Where do/did you find stats for "thrown to" for incompletions? I wasn't aware those were kept.

Good post and stats. Where do/did you find stats for "thrown to" for incompletions? I wasn't aware those were kept.

This is a refreshing thread...no "Smack" from either side...just honest debate with both making very valid points for the game on 28 Nov. 2015 in CWS. Most objective people on both sides see it at this time as a pretty close matchup with both rosters having question marks and strengths.

I read your posts, Grumpy. I'm interested in your opinions being we have your ex-coach and two ex-players.

The sentence above is what I was referring to. Your opinions of JHC suggested to me that you thought he was a good college player, but his tweener status made a future in the NFL unlikely. I think you said that he may not have played much in Pruitt's system, you weren't sure. If I mistook your post, my apologies. I think he looks like a potential stud. But I could be off-base. As I said before regarding Wiggins...have no idea, never seen him play, not counting on his services whatsoever. But I do suspect he has some raw talent if he started at Georgia as a freshman (that's a compliment to your program).

Like I said JHC is a good player, his best position is probably Nickle back, unless he has gotten a little bigger, I think he would be a terror at OLB in the 230-235 range but he struggled to get to 220 in Athens. WIggins starting at UGA was the result of very poor DB recruiting by our former DB coach, granted the guy had some serious health issues and maybe couldn't get on the road which if that was the case he should have stepped down. We were down to 6 DBs healthy and a couple of them were in Grantham's doghouse. He should have been at Georgia State. He has some nice hips, but he is so small and slow that, IMO and Pruitt's it seemed, outweighted that.

Like I said JHC is a good player, his best position is probably Nickle back, unless he has gotten a little bigger, I think he would be a terror at OLB in the 230-235 range but he struggled to get to 220 in Athens. WIggins starting at UGA was the result of very poor DB recruiting by our former DB coach, granted the guy had some serious health issues and maybe couldn't get on the road which if that was the case he should have stepped down. We were down to 6 DBs healthy and a couple of them were in Grantham's doghouse. He should have been at Georgia State. He has some nice hips, but he is so small and slow that, IMO and Pruitt's it seemed, outweighted that.

Gotcha, thx.

FYI, JHC is now listed at 6-5 230. I thought he may indeed play OLB (Wil), but is currently slated as the #1 SS. I think we'll play a lot of man free coverage this year, which will allow him to rush the QB often.

i would agree with jhc assessment. i think his pro career depends on his ability to put on weight and play lb'er. nfl is going for those super athletes at safety now and he's not really athletic enough for nfl safety but he'd be really athletic for an nfl lb'er. i kinda thought he'd be like wesley woodyard at UK... play safety til he put on weight then work on his craft. he's got plenty of upside at either position though.

I used ESPN's "Play by Play" feature and Control+F for Parker. It highlights the name of the player you search for all plays they are involved in. It is not 100% accurate, as some times there may be two receivers in the area and they label it as only a " XXXXX Incomplete pass" instead of "XXXX incomplete pass to Parker". From there I used the box score for completions/attempts.

If UK fans really believe that you will beat UofL this upcoming season then you also believe that pigs will be flying at noon that same day. We will have the better team overall with the possible exception of a couple of spots along the offensive line. Other than that we are better and in most cases, much better than UK. Especially at quarterback.
Adorable.

i would agree with jhc assessment. i think his pro career depends on his ability to put on weight and play lb'er. nfl is going for those super athletes at safety now and he's not really athletic enough for nfl safety but he'd be really athletic for an nfl lb'er. i kinda thought he'd be like wesley woodyard at UK... play safety til he put on weight then work on his craft. he's got plenty of upside at either position though.

Don't underestimate his athletic ability, he was one of the best athletes on UGA's team when he was there, he was just a little small for OLB and half a step slow for a S. He was very good at the nickle position. Now that half a step slow would have been an issue for him with Pruitt because being able to run is his number one thing when he targets a guy, but JHC is plently fast enough and athletic enough for a nickle back, he will be one of UofL's best defenders. But you can target Shaq and pick on him all day.

If UK fans really believe that you will beat UofL this upcoming season then you also believe that pigs will be flying at noon that same day. We will have the better team overall with the possible exception of a couple of spots along the offensive line. Other than that we are better and in most cases, much better than UK. Especially at quarterback.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I am going to have some pork air expressed in on that day by UPS. UK is going to win that day and pork is going to fly.

Your whole post is BS but your saying that you will have the best QB is the biggest BS of all. QB after OL is the biggest ? mark on your team and those are big ? marks for any team. A weak OL and a questionable QB is disasterous for any offense.

Don't underestimate his athletic ability, he was one of the best athletes on UGA's team when he was there, he was just a little small for OLB and half a step slow for a S. He was very good at the nickle position. Now that half a step slow would have been an issue for him with Pruitt because being able to run is his number one thing when he targets a guy, but JHC is plently fast enough and athletic enough for a nickle back, he will be one of UofL's best defenders. But you can target Shaq and pick on him all day.

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000493439

15 for '15: Impact transfers

10. CB Shaq Wiggins
Background: From Georgia to Louisville
The skinny: Wiggins is the first of three Louisville players on this list -- and also one of three Louisville players on this list who had "issues" at a previous program. Wiggins (5-10, 171) started eight games for Georgia as a true freshman in 2013 before deciding in May 2014 that he would transfer to a program that would "embrace my personality." He sat out last season at Louisville and nailed down a starting spot in spring drills. While he lacks bulk, he has good speed and ball skills, and also possesses the talent to contend for All-ACC honors.

10. CB Shaq Wiggins
The skinny: Wiggins is the first of three Louisville players on this list -- and also one of three Louisville players on this list who had "issues" at a previous program. Wiggins (5-10, 171) started eight games for Georgia as a true freshman in 2013 before deciding in May 2014 that he would transfer to a program that would "embrace my personality." He sat out last season at Louisville and nailed down a starting spot in spring drills. While he lacks bulk, he has good speed and ball skills, and also possesses the talent to contend for All-ACC honors.

So, just how many transfers are in UL's two deep, and how many of them were asked or forced to leave their prior school?

So, just how many transfers are in UL's two deep, and how many of them were asked or forced to leave their prior school?

On Defense Shaq Wiggins CB Georgia...started several games for the Bulldogs
Josh Harvey-Clemons S Georgia...Former Starter for the Bulldogs
DeVonte Fields OLB TCU...2012 Big XII Defensive Player of the Year/2014 Preseason Big XII Defensive Player of the Year.

UK had two weeks to prepare. UofL was coming of an emotional win a ND. The Cats came out full of piss and vinegar and played terrific to start the game. The Cards settled in and fought their way back to claim the victory. In the end, the better team won. Good game.

You card fans are so delusional it hysterical. So now it's the week off that made you guys lucky to escape with the win huh? Never mind that UK spent the previous 6 weeks getting pounded by the SEC with no week off. Would you have liked to have traded 6 games with the likes of NC State and Virginia for 6 games against the likes of Georgia and LSU? No I didn't think you would. Half your starters would be sitting out if you did.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!
Didn't a ul fan tell me earlier "Noone thinks all our players are better than all yours"?

But if you honestly think Bonnaroo is a better qb a at this point then you don't know football. Bonnaroo isn't even more athletic than towles

DeVonte Fields OLB TCU...2012 Big XII Defensive Player of the Year/2014 Preseason Big XII Defensive Player of the Year.

Thanks, surprised that there aren't more, but I do think I remember Auburn stealing one of your Georgia transfers. And who is the third Georgia transfer mentioned in Steelers article above:

"Background: From Georgia to Louisville
The skinny: Wiggins is the first of three Louisville players on this list -- and also one of three Louisville players on this list who had "issues" at a previous program.

Thanks, surprised that there aren't more, but I do think I remember Auburn stealing one of your Georgia transfers. And who is the third Georgia transfer mentioned in Steelers article above:

"Background: From Georgia to Louisville
The skinny: Wiggins is the first of three Louisville players on this list -- and also one of three Louisville players on this list who had "issues" at a previous program.

Just went Defense...on Offense you have WR Jamari Staples who Transferred out of UAB and WR Ja'Quay (Williams) Savage a Former Top 100 Rivals 4* out of Texas A&M.

10. CB Shaq Wiggins

How many games have you actually watched Wiggins play? Unfortunately I got to watch him play all season, giving up crucial plays time after time game after game. That defense ranked in the 100's with Shaq. But with a change of DC, Shaq and 1 other starter, a true frosh moved up to top 15 in pass defense. Coincidence you think?. The one guy was just that good? Mine and every other fan of UGA was thrilled when Grantham left, everyone was thrilled with Shaq's replacement, a walkon, and the improved secondary play. With the loss of graduated players who played for Strong, expect a dropoff in defensive production every year Gratham is there, he was actually decent his first year at UGA too, then the lack of focus on fundamentals like tackling, shedding blocks started to take over, by his 4th year we couldn't tackle anyone or get off blocks.

How many games have you actually watched Wiggins play? Unfortunately I got to watch him play all season, giving up crucial plays time after time game after game. That defense ranked in the 100's with Shaq. But with a change of DC, Shaq and 1 other starter, a true frosh moved up to top 15 in pass defense. Coincidence you think?. The one guy was just that good? Mine and every other fan of UGA was thrilled when Grantham left, everyone was thrilled with Shaq's replacement, a walkon, and the improved secondary play. With the loss of graduated players who played for Strong, expect a dropoff in defensive production every year Gratham is there, he was actually decent his first year at UGA too, then the lack of focus on fundamentals like tackling, shedding blocks started to take over, by his 4th year we couldn't tackle anyone or get off blocks.

1. Of the Starters in 2015 on Defense 7 will be "Strong" Recruits and really for the Seconday CornerBack Coach Terrell Buckley-(Former FSU Standout and Former NFL Standout did a Good Job with that group) as did Greg Brown with the Safety-(Coached the past two Jim Thorpe Award winners in Alabama Ha Ha Clinton-Dix and Louisville Gerod Holliman)...plus 2 of Grantham/Brown recruits played very well for UofL last year in Pio Vatuvei who split time with NFL Draft pick B.J. Dubose and NFL Draft Pick James Sample..neither of those two where Strong Recruits.

2. He only posted what the NFL Guys are saying...not saying his opinion but the people at NFL.com

Of the Top 15 here are the others that are going to Louisville:

4. Josh Harvey-Clemons
The skinny: Harvey-Clemons transferred to Louisville after being dismissed at Georgia, where he was a reserve as a true freshman in 2012 and a full-time starter in 2013. Harvey-Clemons (6-5, 230) was a consensus top-35 player nationally in the 2012 recruiting class. He runs well and really lays the wood. His size enables him to play a hybrid linebacker position in the nickel, should Cardinals defensive coordinator Todd Grantham (who also was Harvey-Clemons' coordinator at Georgia) go that route. Harvey-Clemons already is an important part of Auburn lore: He is the Georgia player who tipped the ball that Ricardo Louis caught for a TD in the "Prayer at Jordan-Hare" in 2013.

2. DE Devonte Fields
Background: From Trinity Valley CC (Texas) to Louisville
The skinny: Fields easily could be the biggest success story on this list; he also easily could be the biggest bust. Fields is a big-time talent -- he was the Big 12's Defensive Player of the Year as a true freshman defensive end at TCU in 2013 -- but he has had numerous off-field issues and eventually was dismissed from TCU. Fields (6-4, 250) won't arrive at Louisville until next month, and the hope is he becomes the pass-rush force he was at TCU. Louisville's top two edge rushers from last season are gone -- both were drafted -- and Fields is expected to start.

Last edited:

10. CB Shaq Wiggins
"embrace my personality"--priceless!

I don't keep up with Cards but did see the UK and their bowl game versus UGA.
Understand Cards lost 10 players to NFL draft. Now that is hard to replace unless you are The Crimson Tide.
Saw the CATS final Spring game/scrimmage and liked that 1st offense with against 1st defense.
Believe o. line will be much, much improved. Return 8 guys that played last year plus big SEC bodied redshirts, plus true freshman Big George A. A. and he will play and more than likely start.
Imo we will be better across the board on defense! Much more speed from down lineman through safety positions. Really like Josh Forrest and Ryan Flannigan at line backers!
Coach Stoops took over and drastically up graded recruiting! Think we will see that upgrade this season!
My UK football cup is always 1/2 full!

"embrace my personality"--priceless!

FWIW....GrumpyDawg said Wiggins wasn't ever in trouble except for a driving citation of some sort, but was a brash, cocky & mouthy kid that wasn't the most coachable type you'd like, and that he left Georgia on his own accord but Pruitt told him he would never play another down there.

At Louisville, he was allegedly kicked out of practice by Petrino in the 1st week of spring ball for excessive mouthing. Sounds to me BP isn't "embracing his personality" either. [laughing]

I think one thing about the game last year has been overlooked. The second half of the season UK played like a tired team due to youth, lack of depth and a tough schedIle. The week off before the Card game restored some legs. UK has more experience and odepth this year. I believe UK will benefit more than some Card fans expect.
Very good points.

Just went Defense...on Offense you have WR Jamari Staples who Transferred out of UAB and WR Ja'Quay (Williams) Savage a Former Top 100 Rivals 4* out of Texas A&M.

I would think ul fans would be disappointed that after all this time of getting major talent transferring in whether through past criminal activity or whatever reason. That you all have not won a National Championship, I mean you guys just reload every year when the season is over and wait for dismissals from other Universities and build talented teams....why no NC?

Some more detailed info on transfers, and which ones were dismissed from former programs......

1. Wiggins - former 4*CB left Georgia on own accord after Grantham left for Louisville; competing for starting spot against young corners, but may have fallen behind this spring after getting kick out of practice one day, then suffering a dislocated elbow the following week
2. Harvey-Clemons - former 5*SS/nickel, dismissed from GA for smoking weed - 2 or 3 times?; no problems here yet since arriving last year, projected safety starter
3. Fields - former 4*DE/OLB, B12 defensive POY as true freshman, dismissed from TCU after being arrested & accused of breaking into apartment & assaulting girlfriend at gunpoint; was later determined (after expulsion from TCU) that no gun, & that part of story made up, as well as breaking-in portion also looking to be questionable; assault charge also was being challenged to some degree, but no word on final conclusion (anybody has a link to the finality of this case, I would be VERY interested to know); other smaller issue reported as well while at TCU, but can't remember details off hand; currently not on campus, but expected to be for summer session; if he puts trouble behind him, definitely has talent to start and be a star player, but at this stage, must be considered a ?
4. Pio Vatuvei - former 4*DE/DT, dismissed at Washington freshman season for undisclosed reasons other than "violating team rules." After subsequent interviews, kid alludes to immaturity and enjoying the party scene too much as a young teen...make what you want out of that; went to JUCO from there, came to Louisville in 2014 where he played immediately and played well both inside at DT and at DE, and hasn't had any problems since arriving; expected to start at DE.
5. JaQuay Savage (formerly Williams) - former 4* WR, left Texas A&M on own accord, played sparingly as frosh, but was stuck behind now NFL 1st rounder freshman year, sat out last year, expected to start at one wideout.
6. Jamari Staples - WR, left UAB after program shut down and does not have to sit; was leading target there & was recruited to UAB by current UL OC Garrick McGee (who was former UAB HC, and OC for Petrino at Arkansas); no troubles reported, projected to start outside opposite of Savage.
7. Alphonzo Carter (formerly Paul Harris) - former 4* WR, left Tennessee after playing sparingly as a true frosh on own accord; exact reason not known, but according to someone on VolNation, went home to be with ailing mother; re-surfaced year later in JUCO before transferring to UL; currently running with the "2's," but expected to play.
8. Treyvon Young - JUCO DE/LB, came to UL last year and played in rotation backing up Lorenzo Mauldin; could be starting Jack if Fields doesn't materialize, but expected to back up Fields; was 3* qualifier out of HS, but for whatever reason, stayed home his frosh season to play for local CC; no troubles reported.
9. Kelby Johnson - OL, left Virginia in summer following frosh season (where he started a few games) and went to JUCO; reason for leaving unknown, but was suspended during spring ball that spring for undisclosed reasons (not arrested, so assumed to be either academic in nature or violation of team rules); came to UL last year, competed for starting role, but didn't win; competing for starting OT this season.
10-12. Khalil Hunter (OL), Drew Bailey (DE), Jeremy Smith (RB) - all JUCOs who participated in spring drills; Hunter likely starter at OG, other two competing for backup roles; comes to UL without any known prior off-field troubles
13. Kiola Mahoni - JUCO OL coming in this summer, expected to compete for immediate playing time; comes to UL without any known prior off-field troubles

So there are 13 tranfers that I feel could be part of the two deep. As best I can tell, 3 of those guys were dismissed from their former schools, but only 1 (JHC from Georgia) came straight here from his dismissed school.

Reactions: Mayoman
Some more detailed info on transfers, and which ones were dismissed from former programs......

1. Wiggins - former 4*CB left Georgia on own accord after Grantham left for Louisville; competing for starting spot against young corners, but may have fallen behind this spring after getting kick out of practice one day, then suffering a dislocated elbow the following week
2. Harvey-Clemons - former 5*SS/nickel, dismissed from GA for smoking weed - 2 or 3 times?; no problems here yet since arriving last year, projected safety starter
3. Fields - former 4*DE/OLB, B12 defensive POY as true freshman, dismissed from TCU after being arrested & accused of breaking into apartment & assaulting girlfriend at gunpoint; was later determined (after expulsion from TCU) that no gun, & that part of story made up, as well as breaking-in portion also looking to be questionable; assault charge also was being challenged to some degree, but no word on final conclusion (anybody has a link to the finality of this case, I would be VERY interested to know); other smaller issue reported as well while at TCU, but can't remember details off hand; currently not on campus, but expected to be for summer session; if he puts trouble behind him, definitely has talent to start and be a star player, but at this stage, must be considered a ?
4. Pio Vatuvei - former 4*DE/DT, dismissed at Washington freshman season for undisclosed reasons other than "violating team rules." After subsequent interviews, kid alludes to immaturity and enjoying the party scene too much as a young teen...make what you want out of that; went to JUCO from there, came to Louisville in 2014 where he played immediately and played well both inside at DT and at DE, and hasn't had any problems since arriving; expected to start at DE.
5. JaQuay Savage (formerly Williams) - former 4* WR, left Texas A&M on own accord, played sparingly as frosh, but was stuck behind now NFL 1st rounder freshman year, sat out last year, expected to start at one wideout.
6. Jamari Staples - WR, left UAB after program shut down and does not have to sit; was leading target there & was recruited to UAB by current UL OC Garrick McGee (who was former UAB HC, and OC for Petrino at Arkansas); no troubles reported, projected to start outside opposite of Savage.
7. Alphonzo Carter (formerly Paul Harris) - former 4* WR, left Tennessee after playing sparingly as a true frosh on own accord; exact reason not known, but according to someone on VolNation, went home to be with ailing mother; re-surfaced year later in JUCO before transferring to UL; currently running with the "2's," but expected to play.
8. Treyvon Young - JUCO DE/LB, came to UL last year and played in rotation backing up Lorenzo Mauldin; could be starting Jack if Fields doesn't materialize, but expected to back up Fields; was 3* qualifier out of HS, but for whatever reason, stayed home his frosh season to play for local CC; no troubles reported.
9. Kelby Johnson - OL, left Virginia in summer following frosh season (where he started a few games) and went to JUCO; reason for leaving unknown, but was suspended during spring ball that spring for undisclosed reasons (not arrested, so assumed to be either academic in nature or violation of team rules); came to UL last year, competed for starting role, but didn't win; competing for starting OT this season.
10-12. Khalil Hunter (OL), Drew Bailey (DE), Jeremy Smith (RB) - all JUCOs who participated in spring drills; Hunter likely starter at OG, other two competing for backup roles; comes to UL without any known prior off-field troubles
13. Kiola Mahoni - JUCO OL coming in this summer, expected to compete for immediate playing time; comes to UL without any known prior off-field troubles

So there are 13 tranfers that I feel could be part of the two deep. As best I can tell, 3 of those guys were dismissed from their former schools, but only 1 (JHC from Georgia) came straight here from his dismissed school.

Load of talent.....Do you expect an ACC Championship with a National Championship on the horizon?

Really serious question not being facetious at all......Petrino with all that talent I mean what else do you need? How are you not top 5 preseason?

Every state needs a good home for juvenile delinquents - state of KY just gives them a red and white uniform and a place to play football.

Load of talent.....Do you expect an ACC Championship with a National Championship on the horizon?

Really serious question not being facetious at all......Petrino with all that talent I mean what else do you need? How are you not top 5 preseason?

Not Top 5 but according to the ESPN & CBS Post Spring Ranking They do have UofL Ranked Top 25...on a serious note I do have Major Reservations about the Offensive Line.

Last edited:
the girl said that fields appeared to have a gun and later recanted that part of it. she still contends that he hit her and she did have a swollen cheek and a cut under her eye and a window was broken out. but she probably deserved it.

the girl said that fields appeared to have a gun and later recanted that part of it. she still contends that he hit her and she did have a swollen cheek and a cut under her eye and a window was broken out. but she probably deserved it.
I know for a fact the TCU top administrators wanted him off and far away from TCU campus and students.

1. Of the Starters in 2015 on Defense 7 will be "Strong" Recruits and really for the Seconday CornerBack Coach Terrell Buckley-(Former FSU Standout and Former NFL Standout did a Good Job with that group) as did Greg Brown with the Safety-(Coached the past two Jim Thorpe Award winners in Alabama Ha Ha Clinton-Dix and Louisville Gerod Holliman)...plus 2 of Grantham/Brown recruits played very well for UofL last year in Pio Vatuvei who split time with NFL Draft pick B.J. Dubose and NFL Draft Pick James Sample..neither of those two where Strong Recruits.

2. He only posted what the NFL Guys are saying...not saying his opinion but the people at NFL.com

Of the Top 15 here are the others that are going to Louisville:

4. Josh Harvey-Clemons
The skinny: Harvey-Clemons transferred to Louisville after being dismissed at Georgia, where he was a reserve as a true freshman in 2012 and a full-time starter in 2013. Harvey-Clemons (6-5, 230) was a consensus top-35 player nationally in the 2012 recruiting class. He runs well and really lays the wood. His size enables him to play a hybrid linebacker position in the nickel, should Cardinals defensive coordinator Todd Grantham (who also was Harvey-Clemons' coordinator at Georgia) go that route. Harvey-Clemons already is an important part of Auburn lore: He is the Georgia player who tipped the ball that Ricardo Louis caught for a TD in the "Prayer at Jordan-Hare" in 2013.

2. DE Devonte Fields
Background: From Trinity Valley CC (Texas) to Louisville
The skinny: Fields easily could be the biggest success story on this list; he also easily could be the biggest bust. Fields is a big-time talent -- he was the Big 12's Defensive Player of the Year as a true freshman defensive end at TCU in 2013 -- but he has had numerous off-field issues and eventually was dismissed from TCU. Fields (6-4, 250) won't arrive at Louisville until next month, and the hope is he becomes the pass-rush force he was at TCU. Louisville's top two edge rushers from last season are gone -- both were drafted -- and Fields is expected to start.

I am not sure what you are trying to say, JHC is a good player, he was no where near 230 at UGA, he reported at 205 and got to about 215, maybe 220 in Athens. He is a good player, but he isn't fast or physical, but he has a great feel for the game and great instincts and gets in position to make plays. Wiggins on the other hand, as you should well know by now I don't have much faith in him, is small and slow, good ball skills. but the real deal with him is he is unwilling to listen to coaches. When Pruitt told him we no longer did things a particular way at UGA, Wiggins balked and said he had always done it his way and wasn't changing. Pruitt told him fine, find a place to watch the game because he wouldn't be on the field anymore, so he left. All I can say is our pass defense was around 115 with Wiggins and JHC in it, and top 15 with their replacements last year. Granted it was entirely their fault because our secondary coach had some health issues and I am not sure how much he was actually at practice. JHC can play, not a bad guy either just has some habits that aren't accepted, or had. Wiggins on the other hand has a bad attitude and isn't very good, his only trouble in Athens was a driving without a license, why I have no idea, wasn't suspended he just never got one.

Wow, no wonder I couldn't believe that first "three" transfers on D, from three to five to thirteen, better close this thread before the whole team is made up of transfers. Which may happen pretty soon regardless, with jurich and his motley crew running the University.

And yes, very seldom do Universities give the real reasons players were asked to leave, not legally possible in a lot of cases. Also in many cases while a player is not kicked out, he is asked to leave or told he will never play, for various reasons, from not good enough to bad attitudes to a bad influence to knowing he will get in trouble sooner or later. Some teams are willing and able to cover up bad situations, like about ten times better at it if you are transferring from Georgia to Transfer U. For instance, I believe players are dismissed from Georgia (and UK) for TWO failed drug tests while it is FIVE at Thug U and who knows what it is at UL, but it doesn't matter because most are covered up anyway, which players like your five star transfer are well aware of, a tremendous advantage in recruiting not only transfers but also new recruits. While at UK you can (and do) get kicked out no matter how promising your career looks just by being accused of a crime you are cleared of legally (she said he said situation), something that could and probably should come back to haunt UK. Not to mention at UL not caring what crimes you have committed or will commit, Willie that jurich personally vouched for ended up with life as a HABITUAL criminal.

Two adulterers and one (known) abortionists teaching your young men life's lessons, and it seems what they are teaching them is that you can get away with a lot and nothing happens-----at UL. Hey, you can even get rewarded with huge bonuses and salaries-----
JUST WIN BABY.

Wow, no wonder I couldn't believe that first "three" transfers on D, from three to five to thirteen, better close this thread before the whole team is made up of transfers. Which may happen pretty soon regardless, with jurich and his motley crew running the University.

And yes, very seldom do Universities give the real reasons players were asked to leave, not legally possible in a lot of cases. Also in many cases while a player is not kicked out, he is asked to leave or told he will never play, for various reasons, from not good enough to bad attitudes to a bad influence to knowing he will get in trouble sooner or later. Some teams are willing and able to cover up bad situations, like about ten times better at it if you are transferring from Georgia to Transfer U. For instance, I believe players are dismissed from Georgia (and UK) for TWO failed drug tests while it is FIVE at Thug U and who knows what it is at UL, but it doesn't matter because most are covered up anyway, which players like your five star transfer are well aware of, a tremendous advantage in recruiting not only transfers but also new recruits. While at UK you can (and do) get kicked out no matter how promising your career looks just by being accused of a crime you are cleared of legally (she said he said situation), something that could and probably should come back to haunt UK. Not to mention at UL not caring what crimes you have committed or will commit, Willie that jurich personally vouched for ended up with life as a HABITUAL criminal.

Two adulterers and one (known) abortionists teaching your young men life's lessons, and it seems what they are teaching them is that you can get away with a lot and nothing happens-----at UL. Hey, you can even get rewarded with huge bonuses and salaries-----
JUST WIN BABY.

No that would be Urban Meyer....look at his "Crew" at Florida and that "Arrest Record"...not even counting Riley Cooper after he left...but of course no "Outrage"...

i think youll find most of us feel that urban has unfair "clean" image and his moniker or "urban liar" in the south has never been disputed on this board.

I am not sure what you are trying to say, JHC is a good player, he was no where near 230 at UGA, he reported at 205 and got to about 215, maybe 220 in Athens. He is a good player, but he isn't fast or physical, but he has a great feel for the game and great instincts and gets in position to make plays. Wiggins on the other hand, as you should well know by now I don't have much faith in him, is small and slow, good ball skills. but the real deal with him is he is unwilling to listen to coaches. When Pruitt told him we no longer did things a particular way at UGA, Wiggins balked and said he had always done it his way and wasn't changing. Pruitt told him fine, find a place to watch the game because he wouldn't be on the field anymore, so he left. All I can say is our pass defense was around 115 with Wiggins and JHC in it, and top 15 with their replacements last year. Granted it was entirely their fault because our secondary coach had some health issues and I am not sure how much he was actually at practice. JHC can play, not a bad guy either just has some habits that aren't accepted, or had. Wiggins on the other hand has a bad attitude and isn't very good, his only trouble in Athens was a driving without a license, why I have no idea, wasn't suspended he just never got one.

You answered what I was getting at...was wondering if they were Coached Up by their Positon Coaches and if the UGA Secondary Coach had health issues that could explain Wiggins and with Pruitt now running the Defense and Coaching the Secondary very well he didn't fit what he wants to run...on Wiggins for me it is wait and see...he as you know missed most of the Spring due to injury.

ADVERTISEMENT