ADVERTISEMENT

UK will beat South Carolina for these reasons...

Chad Rock

Junior
Jul 12, 2004
I am really enjoying everyone's take on these weekly questions. Please share your keys to victory.

South Carolina sucks, but we may still lose.

Rattler is inconsistent as anyone. He can also take over a game or throw back to back picks.

For anyone traveling to this game, be careful. The USC students can get aggressive, especially since its a night game.

Reactions: EliteBlue
simply put…usc has sunk to Ky level is the reason why Ky may win…and about all our sec wins past two years

1. Usc struggles to protect Rattler
2. Usc struggles to stop about anyone on defense only vandy and lsu give up more pts a game in sec

So Ky will have one of their better offensive games but Rattler is third best passer in sec play but usc can’t run the ball (worst run attack in sec)

So points will be scored. Uk should be able to get Ray Davis going which will help control clock but if Dre Phillips is out…rattler will have a field day and our safeties will blow a few coverages like clockwork

So expect a score like 35-38 is what I’m bracing myself for

Davis hss to have 100+ rushing yards
Defense needs to force 2+ turnovers
D line needs to Sack Rattler 4+ times

South Carolina sucks, but we may still lose.

Rattler is inconsistent as anyone. He can also take over a game or throw back to back picks.

For anyone traveling to this game, be careful. The USC students can get aggressive, especially since its a night game.
Facts. Uscjr fans are some of the worse when it comes to ignorance and instigating. Been there for usc/uk games twice. Both times I was with a group of usc grads luckily to de-escalate things but both trips after we won I was ram up on w obscenities and ppl trying to fight while calling me inbred etc for having a UK shirt on. Trash arrogant fanbase.

Reactions: gamecockcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT