ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs UofL replay at 8:30pm on ESPNU

Even watching the replay I can't stand U of L's best players. Harrell, Rozier and Jones were all cocky as hell. Good riddance.

Reactions: UK till Death
UK's half court offense struggled all year. Ulis was just outstanding in the UL game. I don't think this year's ensemble will have as much of a problem in half court efficiency.

Yup, I agree. The offense will be better this year. We just have to hope the D is still very good (no one can expect it to be close to last year's) and I think it will be. A team like UK should not get into half court situations on offense when they can avoid it...but the other teams play coward slow down ball so you have to play it to an extent most games.

First thing I noticed was the noticeable dropoff with no Alex and no platoons. We were destroying people with the platoons. We destroyed UCLA without Alex, but after that our offense sputtered every other game.

Reactions: blubo
Tyler showed his toughness and will provide a punch from the point this year. This young man is a favorite of mine and I can't wait to see him with the confidence, "it is his team". Should be a fun year..
We definitely will have plenty of toughness at the guard spots between him and briscoe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT