ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs. Chattanooga only on SEC+ (Not SEC Channel Network )

I’m in the ESPN app. I’ve logged on with my tv provider. My package includes the SEC Network. But I’m not given the option of watching via SEC+. What gives?
It should be giving you 2 options, ESPN Plus or your cable operator. Make sure you pick the correct one.

It won't let me log in with my direct TV login, keeps saying authentication failed.

This ESPN app thing is just crap. I've given up on it. I'm using one of the streaming links instead. No issues and it's decent resolution.

Dish has 2-3 SEC HD alternate channels with their accompanying low res options. Why wouldn't they just move the game to one of those? Most be a contractual thing between SEC and ESPN.

It's to get people to buy ESPN+. Pretty simple strategy.

Just like in the 90s when they put UK/UofL basketball on ESPN2 ... it made cable providers get ESPN2.

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
I’m in the ESPN app. I’ve logged on with my tv provider. My package includes the SEC Network. But I’m not given the option of watching via SEC+. What gives?
There’s not an ESPN+ tab at the top or bottom of the screen?

Last edited:
I have SlingTV and I'm watching it without adding espn+.

Not sure why this was so hard for people to figure out.

Also can't believe so many don't actually stream all their TV at this point.

I haven't had cable/dish for maybe 5 years.

I have SlingTV and I'm watching it without adding espn+.

Not sure why this was so hard for people to figure out.

Also can't believe so many don't actually stream all their TV at this point.

I haven't had cable/dish for maybe 5 years.
We do stream. The problem has been described about. Just because it's not working doesn't mean everyone is too dumb to figure it out. The product is intentionally garbage. They are trying to force you to subscribe. That's the issue. If it were designed to work there would be no discussion here. It's designed to have issues until you pay.

We do stream. The problem has been described about. Just because it's not working doesn't mean everyone is too dumb to figure it out. The product is intentionally garbage. They are trying to force you to subscribe. That's the issue. If it were designed to work there would be no discussion here. It's designed to have issues until you pay.
Worked fine for me from the SlingTV app without buying espn+.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT