ADVERTISEMENT

UK v. A&M

Comebakatz3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2008
We finally have some baseball. UK up 1-0 in the bottom of the third. UK showing a bit of good defense in the top of the third with Evan White backhanding and knocking down a hard grounder to flip to Brown to beat the runner to get out of the inning. Only two games this weekend so every one is important. Should be interesting to see what Henderson does with Cody this weekend.

That's why Tx A&M is 28-2. You bunt the runners over and you get 2 runs. Henderson should take notes.

Yep... textbook small ball for the most part. 4-1 now. Brown gave up a two run monster shot. He's losing his control here in the 5th.

Another home run here in the 5th. 5-1 now. This game is probably over considering that it is just a 7 inning affair.

Wow... A&M hit another one to the wall, but UK was able to haul it in. A horrible inning for the Cats in a short game. Need the bats to come alive and quickly.

We loaded the bases with one out in the bottom of the 5th, but didn't scratch. Still 5-1.

Even though Storm walked, Henderson PH a .300 hitter for a .253 hitter. And then allows a .245 hitter hit with the bases loaded.

Not a fan of this... Henderson sticking with Brown here in the 6th. We only have two 7 inning games to play this weekend (albeit back to back). We should have plenty of arms to throw at A&M in both games without having to stick with Brown after he has struggled for an inning or two. He gave up a leadoff single, but got a 6-4-3 DP to clear the bases. Maybe this will pay off for Henderson, but I am not a big fan of this move. I think you have to do everything you can to keep this one as close as possible with two at bats left. Another series win would be huge.

And why is Carson up in that situation? I think Bozo the clown could manage this team better than Henderson. Geez

Originally posted by cats1068:
And why is Carson up in that situation? I think Bozo the clown could manage this team better than Henderson. Geez
Maybe we should petition to coach?
wink.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT