ADVERTISEMENT

UK Ticket Promo

uk_king_cat2

Junior
Sep 5, 2006
I sure hope Kentucky starts that up again like they did last season. It's nice to be able to take the entire family to the games for under or right at $100. Made it to the Vandy & USCjr games last season and had all kinds of fun.

I'm sure there will be Promo tix for the opener. I mean no way L.Laf will sell out there tix right.

Ether way i hope they continue the Promo deals. My family and i had a really good time at the two game we went to last season.

i would love to see a promo too....with a daughter in college, a hs senior, and middle school daughter it is tough. But we still love the big blue!

A month to go and still not sold out. I can see the Promo making a come back. Oh and the Florida game may very well have Promo tix as well.

A month to go and still not sold out. I can see the Promo making a come back. Oh and the Florida game may very well have Promo tix as well.

No it wont.

According to the UK ticket site, there were about 1000 left.

Just looking at the ticket website, there really aren't many of the September game packages left either. I doubt we offered ULL 7000 tickets so my guess is that will be very close to a sell out ifnot one completely.

It's not the 1960's anymore guys. Tickets are high everywhere not just KENTUCKY. I will be at every game this year and don't really complain too much because this is what I love to do:smiley::sunglasses:
Some folks have to work for a living and other have things handed to them.

I would hope the first game is a sellout if for nothing other than folks wanting to see the upgraded stadium.

$81 on Ticketmaster....Maybe you looked at it all wrong or something.
maybe he ment lousiville tickets at their games, and to think they are talking about epxanding the pizza bowl. I don`t think they will get a deal like they did with basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT