ADVERTISEMENT

UK, the Cheaters and Maryland co favs in '15-'16

Obviously these odds have been made without UK signing Murray.

Thus, if we do land him we become the favs at 6 or 5 to 1.

Unreal when you consider UK losing 7 in offseason.

Unpresedented folks.

I just can't get on the Maryland bandwagon until I see them play. I still question Turgeons coaching ability. I will have to see what Turgeon can do with some talent.

I was a bit surprised to see Duke at 18-1 .They lost alot like UK but they have some studs coming in as well.

I just can't get on the Maryland bandwagon until I see them play. I still question Turgeons coaching ability. I will have to see what Turgeon can do with some talent.
He's got some talent.Tremble is very good and he added Stone and the transfer Robert Carter.We will see what his coaching ability is for sure.

Maryland will be good and stay near the top all season, but I predict they flame out early in the tourney.

Probably get a 1 seed and then lose to a 8-9 seed in the second round or a 4-5 seed in the Sweet Sixteen.

Turgeon is not a great coach, and talent will only get you so far.

I love how everyone is slurping UNCheat based solely on the fact that all the truly good teams lost so much. They were 4-10 against the final Top 25 on KenPom.

Reactions: ArmyWildcat81
Who cares about the championship? How many guys does UK get drafted? That's why invest most of my winter to basketball.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT