ADVERTISEMENT

UK Season

ColonelCat

Junior
Jan 8, 2003
After a 5-0 start, I predicted we would win 8 and get a nice bowl bid. Now the only way to win 8 is to beat Miss st, Vandy and So Carolina, as we are not beating Alabama. This team has no defense, as almost every game we have given 30+ points. we don't have the Horsepower to outscore many teams and can't stop therm from scoring.

O well there is always next year..

Colonel

After a 5-0 start, I predicted we would win 8 and get a nice bowl bid. Now the only way to win 8 is to beat Miss st, Vandy and So Carolina, as we are not beating Alabama. This team has no defense, as almost every game we have given 30+ points. we don't have the Horsepower to outscore many teams and can't stop therm from scoring.

O well there is always next year..

Colonel
We already beat Vandy, maybe you meant Louisville?

Fans won't accept that UL might be the 3rd best team on UK'S 2023 schedule the way it has shaken out, only behind Georgia and Bama. Like a lot can't accept that Mizzou this yr is a great team.

Come on man. You’re missing the point. Lol.

Think about it.

Yeah, see, I’m tricky like that
I’m assuming you sure saying we get a ton of fans at UL making it a home game atmosphere. Im saying that will not be the case this year as they could come in 11-1 and a top 10 team. That will be a very pro UL stadium.

Is that what you’re saying?

Reactions: maroon79
Fans won't accept that UL might be the 3rd best team on UK'S 2023 schedule the way it has shaken out, only behind Georgia and Bama. Like a lot can't accept that Mizzou this yr is a great team.

We definitely play 5 pretty good to great teams this regular season. Fortunately we also play 7 pretty awful to average teams.

We definitely play 5 pretty good to great teams this regular season. Fortunately we also play 7 pretty awful to average teams.
Season ending w/l records (likely)
Georgia 12-0
Bama 11-1
UL 10-1* before UK
UT & Mizzou 9-3

And yet there will always be the jackasses on this site saying over and over and over again WE NEED TO PLAY TOUGHER BETTER NON CONFERENCE GAMES!@#$%^&

Yeah, I won't accept that, about Louisville. They're 5th best, at best, on our schedule. Behind Missouri and Tennessee as well as the two you named.

I am VERY GLAD we won last night, but beating mediocre teams does not make us a good one. To me, we have to defeat USC and LOU to have a satisfactory year.

Reactions: ColonelCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT