ADVERTISEMENT

UK Offers 2016 PF Wenyen Gabriel, 3rd Offer This Weekend

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Ben Roberts ‏@NextCats 1h1 hour ago
On the blog: UK offers power forward Wenyen Gabriel, the Wildcats' latest frontcourt target for the class of 2016 http://bit.ly/1JHGwUH

ICYMI
Ben Roberts ‏@NextCats 13h13 hours ago
On the blog: Two five-star basketball recruits from the class of 2016 picked up UK scholarship offers Saturday
http://bit.ly/1D2r9ZS

Jeff GoodmanVerified account ‏@GoodmanESPN 1h1 hour ago
Not sure anyone's stock has soared more than New Hampshire's own Wenyen Gabriel this month. Kentucky offered last night, Duke on verge

This may be indicative of just how weak this class is on front court players. Hope to find a gem and at worst a serviceable big man.

This may be indicative of just how weak this class is on front court players. Hope to find a gem and at worst a serviceable big man.
Yep. Btw Gabriel Is playing in Vegas game today at 6 pm on EspnU, per Internet reports.

End of the recruiting period Cals just making his splash. Now if he could just sign lebrons kids lol

ESPN gurus at halftime said Gabriel has grown two inches in the last year.

I remember Cal getting the 2008 Memphis team within a possession of a national title with Dorsey and Dozier starting at the 5/4.

I think we'll be okay with serviceable bigs surrounded by elite guards and wings.

I remember Cal getting the 2008 Memphis team within a possession of a national title with Dorsey and Dozier starting at the 5/4.

I think we'll be okay with serviceable bigs surrounded by elite guards and wings.

Who says 5/4? When did the big number start coming first?

Gabriel is getting a ton of Duke picks on the CB.
I'm a KU fan but know Wenyen personally. decided to check your guys board to see if you guys were talking about him. Duke is his dream school, but that doesn't mean he will go there. His Twitter name though used to be Blue Devil so yes, Duke is his dream school.

I'm a KU fan but know Wenyen personally. decided to check your guys board to see if you guys were talking about him. Duke is his dream school, but that doesn't mean he will go there. His Twitter name though used to be Blue Devil so yes, Duke is his dream school.
It would be,

Well it's nice that he'll have his chance to go there.

Wenyen just picked up an offer from KU. you already know I'm going to try my best to get him there! he went off tonight, gonna be a huge steal. Duke soon to offer probably tonight!

Nah, you flamed in that post and you know it. Now you're trying to explain your position because you know you crossed the line acting like Cal didn't actually coach real life players to a real life Final Four appearance. Your point was totally inflammatory and designed to create an argument. You should have known better.

It's just a matter of time now...

Reactions: brianpoe
I thought this was a UK board

So you do know where you are. I wasn't sure.

The point is, that's an inflammatory, tangential post. It wasn't even about the players mentioned and didn't relate at all to the overall point of the post you quoted. Own that, move on, or kindly GTFO with your sanctimonious hijack.

WenyenGabriel™ ‏@WenyenGabriel 11h11 hours ago
Still wondering if this is a dream or not but I'm excited to say Kansas has just offered me!! Couldn't thank my teammates enough!

WenyenGabriel™ ‏@WenyenGabriel 2h2 hours ago
Just received an offer from Duke! Blessed to have so many people in my life believe in me
!

ADVERTISEMENT